They said big blocks weren’t possible on Bitcoin but Bitcoin SV (BSV) has already proved that to be wrong. Many are scared of BSV’s tech because it is simply superior to that of other coins and so are trying to distract the mission with personality-based business decisions but BSV is now on track for proving the naysayers wrong with technical advancements: in July, it raises its block cap to 2GB (that’s 2000 megabytes!)
nChain’s Director of Engineering Steve Shadders, who also serves as Technical Director for the Bitcoin SV Node team, announced on April 17 that the BSV client software will raise its default block cap from its current 128MB to a commanding 2GB in July. This ambitious plan comes after the BSV chain recently mined (in late March) two 128MB blocks, hitting the current block cap. 2GB blocks will enable thousands of transactions per second and rival legacy payment systems; it would also support advanced enterprise applications on BSV. Scaling matters for a blockchain to serve global business, and BSV is the only blockchain project that massively scales, right now.
In addition to raising the block cap to 2GB, the roadmap plans for an almost complete return in February 2020 to the original Bitcoin protocol so the “Satoshi Vision” of Bitcoin’s creator can be fully realized without artificial limits. he full scaling roadmap for BSV, the coin and blockchain that does it all, can be read here: https://bitcoinsv.io/2019/04/17/the-roadmap-to-genesis-part-1/
Jimmy Nguyen, Founding President of Bitcoin Association (which advances the BSV ecosystem) commented: “We will not be derailed from our goal of creating a workable, fast, low transaction fee Bitcoin network that can scale beyond the likes of VISA and can also support enterprise applications as the single global blockchain. BSV is proving this can be done and we now have a road map to achieve what Satoshi Nakamoto envisioned all along.”
For those wanting to hear about the only blockchain that can massively scale, come to the CoinGeek Conference in Toronto, May 29th-30th 2019.
SOURCE Bitcoin SV
FP Markets Awarded Best Forex Trading Tools 2023 by FXScouts
SYDNEY, Dec. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — FP Markets has again been recognised for its outstanding trading solutions, receiving the Best Forex Trading Tools 2023 award from FXScouts. This accolade complements the company’s growing list of awards received this year, including ‘Best Trade Execution’ and ‘Most Transparent Broker’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards APAC 2023. These prestigious awards further establish FP Markets as a leading broker dedicated to providing clients with the best possible trading experience. The company’s dedication to innovation is evident in its cutting-edge Trading Tools, which deliver a wide selection of features to assist traders and investors in navigating global financial markets more efficiently.
Founded in 2019, FxScouts.com is a well-known and respected organisation that helps traders discover top-rated Forex brokers. Boasting a global presence renowned for its rigorous and unbiased evaluation process, the company has independently tested and reviewed nearly 200 brokers and published wide-reaching Forex broker reviews.
Clients can access various Trading Tools with FP Markets, including Trading Central and Autochartist. Both are globally recognised powerhouses that deliver automated analytics. Additionally, traders can access a comprehensive Trader Toolbox for MT4 and MT5, a Trading Calculator designed with the trader in mind, and a suite of Trading Platforms, including MT4, MT5 and cTrader.
FP Markets Head of Content and Education, Aaron Hill, expressed his thoughts on the recent award, commenting: ‘This award recognises and highlights that the trader and investor’s needs come first at FP Markets, and the team are proud to have been acknowledged for their efforts. The ability to select from a wide range of trading tools to analyse and trade financial markets confidently and effectively is crucial for many traders and investors today. Gone are the days of sorting through charts to identify trading opportunities and manually calculating position size, margin and swap, for example. With FP Markets, you can employ easy-to-use Trading Tools to help streamline your trading process’.
Established in 2005, FP Markets is a Multi-Regulated Brand providing clients with over 10,000 tradable instruments across key asset classes and offers aggregate pricing across several top-tier liquidity providers. Additionally, FP Markets deliver Consistently Tight Spreads, Lightning Execution, Unmatched 24/7 Multilingual Customer Support, and various Account Types to suit all trading strategies and styles.
About FP Markets:
- FP Markets is a Multi-Regulated Forex and CFDs Broker with over 18 years of industry experience.
- The company offers highly competitive interbank Forex spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
- Traders can choose from the leading powerful online trading platforms, including FP Markets’ Mobile App, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, WebTrader, cTrader, and Iress.
- The company’s outstanding 24/7 multilingual customer service has been recognised by Investment Trends and awarded ‘The Highest Overall Client Satisfaction Award’ over five consecutive years.
- FP Markets has been awarded the ‘Best Global Forex Value Broker’ for five consecutive years (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023) at the Global Forex Awards.
- FP Markets has been awarded the ‘Best Forex Broker – Europe‘ and the ‘Best Forex Partners Programme – Asia‘ at the Global Forex Awards 2022 and 2023.
- FP Markets has been awarded ‘Best Trade Execution’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards 2022.
- FP Markets crowned ‘Best CFD Broker in Africa‘ at FAME Awards 2023.
FP Markets Awarded ‘Best Trade Execution’ and ‘Most Transparent Broker’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards APAC 2023
For more information on FP Markets’ comprehensive range of products and services, visit https://www.fpmarkets.com/.
Banco Safra Files Lawsuit to Prevent Americanas and Its Controlling Shareholders from Moving Forward with Deficient Restructuring Plan
SAO PAULO, Dec. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Banco Safra today filed suit to prevent Americanas (the “Company”) and its controlling shareholders from moving forward with a deficient recovery plan that it believes would be nullified by the Judiciary.
Americanas and its controlling shareholders, Lemann, Telles and Sicupira, have proposed a recovery plan that seeks to prevent creditors from continuing to investigate the true causes of the fraud perpetrated at the Company. Banco Safra believes this clause is an illegal effort by the Company and its controlling shareholders to avoid accountability for the fraud and are challenging the legality of the recovery plan.
In January 2023, Americanas named Sérgio Rial as Chief Executive Officer. Rial was new to Americanas. Less than 10 days into his new role, he uncovered what he and others believed to be a massive fraud multiple times larger than the company’s net equity, resulting in the company filing for insolvency protection. Lemann, Telles and Sicupira claim that they, like the Company’s creditors, are victims of the fraud and have asserted that they were not aware of any wrongdoing at the company. They have made this claim even though they and their children sat on the Board of Directors of Americanas and have been overseeing the company and working with the executives who allegedly perpetrated the fraud for over 20 years.
To substantiate this assertion, the Board of Directors of Americanas handpicked an “Independent Committee” to investigate the alleged fraud. This Committee reports to the very same Board that oversaw the Company when the fraud was committed and has the contradictory mandate of investigating the same individuals who appointed it. This is a blatant conflict of interest and incongruent with basic corporate governance standards.
The Company and the controlling shareholders have now presented a new recovery plan that would result in creditors being repaid a fraction of what they are contractually owed on a commitment not to litigate or investigate against the controlling shareholders and their families and other directors of Americanas.
The controlling shareholders have the financial resources to fully repay creditors for all funds lost. Instead, as part of the recovery plan, they have proposed a capital injection that amounts to less than one third of the total value of the fraud and an insignificant amount in relation to their assets. In a coercive attempt to avoid fulfilling their obligations, creditors must agree to end the investigations into the fraud to benefit from this capital injection.
This illegal clause is just one of multiple deficiencies Banco Safra believes should nullify the entire Americanas recovery plan as set forth in the suit we filed today.
Robert Siegfried / Ross Lovern
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/banco-safra-files-lawsuit-to-prevent-americanas-and-its-controlling-shareholders-from-moving-forward-with-deficient-restructuring-plan-302005020.html
Collagen Gummy Sales Propelled by Convenience, Taste, and Health Benefits to Reach US$378 Million by 2033 | Future Market Insights, Inc.
NEWARK, Del., Dec. 4, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — A study by FMI attributes the flourishing global collagen gummy market to rising consumer awareness of the convenience, palatability, and health benefits of collagen gummies. Key players are actively engaging in mergers and collaborations to develop innovative products and maintain their market dominance, ensuring a dynamic and competitive landscape.
Explore further to gain comprehensive insights into the global collagen gummy market.
The global collagen gummy market value is projected to reach US$ 247 million in 2023 and US$ 378 million by 2033. Over the forecast period, global demand for collagen gummies is anticipated to surge at 4.3% CAGR.
Get an Exclusive Sample Copy of the Collagen Gummies Market, 2023-2033: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-18539
Several factors are expected to stimulate the growth of the collagen gummy market during the forecast period. These include growing awareness about the convenience, palatability, and health benefits of collagen gummies, rising health awareness, and easy availability through online platforms.
People worldwide are becoming aware about the health and cosmetic advantages of collagen supplement intake. As a result, demand for collagen gummies is rising significantly, and the trend is expected to continue through 2033.
Collagen gummies are believed to positively impact skin health, hair growth, joint health, and wound healing. This prompts people to consume these health supplements, bolstering their sales.
Rising health and wellness trends and interest in nutricosmetics will further boost the global collagen gummy industry. Similarly, new product launches and expanding e-commerce are expected to create growth prospects for collagen gummy companies.
Key companies are focusing on using celebrity endorsements to reach a wider audience and boost their sales. This will bode well for the target market.
Key Takeaways from the Global Collagen Gummy Market Study Report
- The global collagen gummy market is set to total US$ 378 million in 2033.
- By flavor type, the berry segment is projected to hold a value share of 34% in 2023.
- Based on functionality, promoting skin health segment will likely account for about 25% of market share in 2023.
Understand global, regional, and country-level parameters with growth opportunities, historical data (2018-2022), and forecasts (2023-2033). Buy this report today!
- Demand for collagen gummies in India is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- The United States holds around 30.8% of the global market share.
- Sales of collagen gummies in the United Kingdom are predicted to increase at 5.6% CAGR through 2033.
- China is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 6.1% from 2023 to 2033.
“The global market for collagen gummies is expected to witness steady growth amid rising awareness about the benefits of collagen. Widespread advertising of processed collagen supplements by the manufacturers can be instrumental in boosting the popularity of collagen gummies in the low-income group countries,” says Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.).
Who is Winning?
The global collagen gummy market is highly consolidated, with most of suppliers concentrated in North America and Europe. However, the unavailability of sufficient sources of collagen in these regions is gradually shifting the business to Asian and African countries. This, in turn, has encouraged several regional collagen processing industries to enter the collagen gummy sector, which could diversify the market gradually.
Key players are adopting a wide variety of strategies to boost their sales and expand their global footprint. These include new product launches, mergers, celebrity endorsements, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations.
Recent Developments in the Collagen Gummy Industry:
- In June 2020, Novomins Nutrition Inc. introduced its new product line of collagen gummies for its consumers. The company claims that the gummies contain hyaluronic acid, biotin, and vitamin C and are devoid of gluten and GMOs, artificial coloring, or sweeteners.
- In November 2020, a new startup was established as the first cell-based collagen and Gelatin Company named Jellatech. The company was founded by Stephanie Michelsen and Kylie van Deinsen-Hesp, who claim to make gelatin and collagen using cellular agriculture and without animal products.
Purchase this report now to get key companies with their Revenue Forecast, Volume Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Trends, and Pricing Analysis.
Get More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights (FMI), in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global collagen gummy market presenting historical demand data (2018 to 2022) and forecast statistics for the period from 2023 to 2033.
The study incorporates compelling insights on the collagen gummy industry based on flavor type, source, functionality, and sales channel across several regions.
About the Food and Beverage Division at Future Market Insights (FMI)
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food and beverages team at Future Market Insights (FMI) helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analyzed the food and beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About the Author:
Nandini Roy Choudhury (Client Partner for Food & Beverages at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has 7+ years of management consulting experience. She advises industry leaders and explores off-the-eye opportunities and challenges. She puts processes and operating models in place to support their business objectives.
She has exceptional analytical skills and often brings thought leadership to the table.
Nandini has vast functional expertise in key niches, including but not limited to food ingredients, nutrition & health solutions, animal nutrition, and marine nutrients. She is also well-versed in the pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, retail, and chemical sectors, where she advises market participants to develop methodologies and strategies that deliver results.
Her core expertise lies in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction. Nandini has an MBA in Finance from MIT School of Business. She also holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Nagpur University, India.
Nandini has authored several publications, and quoted in journals including Beverage Industry, Bloomberg, and Wine Industry Advisor.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage in the Food and Beverages Domain:
- Sugar-Free Sweets Market to Reach US$3.9 Billion by 2033, Driven by Health Consciousness and Rising Demand for Alternative Sweeteners. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
- Driven by growing demand for health and wellness products, the collagen peptide market is projected to reach US$1.23 billion by 2033. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
- Global collagen supplement market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4% reaching a valuation of US$ 2.8 billion by 2032. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
- The sugar-free gummy market is projected to reach a valuation of US$1,040 million by 2033, expanding at a CAGR of 5.2% from an estimated US$627 million in 2023. – Get a Sample Report Copy.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the United Kingdom, the United States, and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis helps businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/collagen-gummy-sales-propelled-by-convenience-taste-and-health-benefits-to-reach-us378-million-by-2033–future-market-insights-inc-302004718.html
- FP Markets Awarded Best Forex Trading Tools 2023 by FXScouts
- Banco Safra Files Lawsuit to Prevent Americanas and Its Controlling Shareholders from Moving Forward with Deficient Restructuring Plan
- Collagen Gummy Sales Propelled by Convenience, Taste, and Health Benefits to Reach US$378 Million by 2033 | Future Market Insights, Inc.
- Accounting Services Market to Reach $ 1.5 Trillion, Globally, by 2032 at 9.2% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- Liangzhu Forum Kicks Off in East China Hangzhou.
- Chinese Firms Show Resilient Interest in U.S. IPOs Despite Regulatory Hurdles
- Miami International Holdings Announces New MIAX Sapphire Options Trading Floor to be Located in Wynwood District of Miami; 38,400 Square Foot Facility will Include Office Space for MIAX Employees and Market Participants
- Sapiens Releases Latest Version of IllustrationPro and ApplicationPro with Enhanced Digital Engagement
- PwC selects Mohamed Kande as next Global Chair
- Industry comes together around Mission Possible Partnership’s ‘real-world’ roadmap towards net zero-emissions in concrete & cement
- Trading Technologies taps three experienced capital markets business leaders for new senior management roles, effective Jan. 1
- The 2023 Understanding China Conference: Gathering and Revealing Diverse Insights on Convergence of Interests for a Shared Future
- Huawei Partners with Global Peter Drucker Forum to Empower European SMEs
- Tech Adoption is fuelling the future of Payroll for Irish Businesses, according to SD Worx, formerly Intelligo
- Unlocking Potential: Saudi Arabia’s ICT Market Insights Revealed by Infinium Global Research
Fintech PR7 days ago
Webexpenses teams up with Wise Platform to streamline expense management payments for businesses
Fintech PR6 days ago
State National entering the UK market in 2024
Fintech PR7 days ago
CredibleX Unleashes Next-Generation Lending Solutions with New ADGM Licenses and Targets 20,000 Companies in 2024
Fintech PR6 days ago
Reorg Appoints Jeff Winter as CMO
Fintech PR6 days ago
The Electric Boat Boom is Heating Up With The Most Important Deal Yet
Fintech PR7 days ago
Bybit Celebrates 5 Years of Disrupting the Game with 20 Million Users Milestone
Fintech PR6 days ago
CUNARD LAUNCHES CAPSULE CRUISE COLLECTION IN COLLABORATION WITH FASHION STYLIST BAY GARNETT AND CIRCLE OF STYLE
Fintech6 days ago
Mozrt’s Collaboration with BOK Financial: Revolutionizing Cross-Border Payments