- The openbusinesscouncil.org / citiesabc.com Global Digital Transformation Summit Awards is an online event with the aim to strengthen businesses, startups and government’s strategies post COVID-19.
- The awards jury panel is made up of technology influencers and academics in partnership with the World Smart Cities Forum, and top universities.
- The awards will recognize and celebrate innovative businesses and solutions having a positive impact on Society.
- 120+ top experts and government officials on a 3-day summit/awards event will be on April 20th and 21st, with the awards taking place on April 22nd.
- The previous summit included government officials like Minister of Science and Technology of Japan; Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation for IT Development in Ukraine, Deputy Minister of Science and Technology in Vietnam; Minister of Communications of Malaysia, AI and tech experts like Ben Goertzel and Eric van der Kleij.
openbusinesscouncil and citiesabc present the Global Digital Transformation Summit and Awards, to tackle challenges and opportunities for businesses, cities and governments in a time of COVID-19.
The digital transformation openbusinesscouncil 3-day summit provides access to a unique audience and has indirect digital streaming in social media, that reaches over 10 million people. The participants include global tech thought leaders, top entrepreneurs, startup organisations, accelerators, investors, authors and governments involved in business tech innovation.
Dinis Guarda, and Hilton Supra Founders of openbusinesscouncil / citiesabc, said: “We started the openbusinesscouncil summit and awards after working with global businesses and governments where we recognised the urgency to create awareness for digital transformation, 4IR tech to empower businesses and SMEs in the framework of Society 5.0.”
The openbusinesscouncil digital summit will cover the following topics:
- 4IR / Society 5.0 – / Smart business & Smart Government
- Digital Transformation in the context of – AI Blockchain / Robotics, AI and Machine Learning
- Energy – Renewable Energies / Green cities / Sustainable solutions / Green Deal / Carbon Neutral
- Smart Cities – Supply Chain & Infrastructure / The Circular Economy / Govtech / Healthtech / Proptech
- FinTech – ESG Investments / VCs & DeFi (Decentralized Finance)
- Social Impact – Accessibility / Financial Inclusion / Empowerment /Data Literacy
The openbusinesscouncil citiesabc digital awards on the 22nd of April will showcase and champion the excellence of innovation and technologies by startups within the following six categories:
- Blockchain, DeFi;
- Smart Cities;
- Digital Wellness, Wellbeing, HealthTech;
- Social media /Big Data/ Analytics;
- Social Impact
The jury includes leading personalities like Professor Yu Xiong, Associate Dean International Surrey University; Jaewon Peter Chun, President at World Smart Cities Forum, and Michael Stanley Jones, United Nations, Debra Ruth Global tech and social impact influencer among others.
The awards participation is open for any businesses, startups and organisations involved in creating innovative solutions in the six award categories. Winners of the awards will have access to over $1m in total prizes which include investment opportunities, media outreach, PR, other business credits and startups’ incentives.
The inaugural summit reached 50,000+ live views 300,000+ post-live views with a global media outreach in social media and PR of over 10 million people. The April 2021 summit and awards are expected to far exceed this with the addition of more key speakers and participants.
The award registration is open for businesses, startups, companies and organisations:
The event will be streamed in the fast-growing Dinis Guarda YouTube Podcast series https://www.youtube.com/c/DinisGuarda/videos
For more information https://openbusinesscouncil.org/summit/
Summit & Awards video: https://youtu.be/hb9hnc9NHu0
Amerocap preparing substantial investments in magnesium and critical mineral development in the US and Europe
LONDON, Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Amerocap, a US-UK private equity investor focused on energy and minerals globally, will ramp up its investments into critical minerals in 2024. Amerocap’s critical minerals platform is Verde Magnesium LLC which is investing across the metallic magnesium value chain: R&D, mining, processing, and metallic production. Verde Magnesium, with its world-class project team is developing a portfolio of projects in North America, Europe and Asia, with a goal of reaching FID on at least 2 fully integrated projects in the next two years. Our flagship magnesium project in Romania has an accelerated investment program for 2024-2026 and was included in the investment pipeline of EU’s European Raw Materials Alliance (ERMA). The project has commercial partnerships with global automotive and aluminum industrial groups with combined revenues of over $500 billion. Verde Magnesium is reviewing up to $3 billion of investments and up to 200 kt per year of metallic magnesium capacity globally.
Bernd Martens, Chairman of Verde Magnesium and former Board Member and Head of Procurement for Audi AG, mentions that “China is producing the vast majority of many critical minerals required for the net zero transition. Compounding this supply concentration is China’s own surge in domestic demand of such minerals, which will reduce China’s essential net exports. Only a few decades ago, Western economies were the largest producers of metals in the world; but today that capacity, know-how and political will for mining and processing is gone. Verde Magnesium is a future catalyst of an industrial redevelopment that will offer reliable and sustainable supply and technological know-how for the EU and the US”.
Amerocap is well positioned to support this development, having successfully built multiple investment platforms in energy production and infrastructure, from the UK North Sea, where over $1.5 billion in transactions were completed, to Amerocap’s latest platform in Samos Energy, which aims to deploy over $1 billion in energy investments in Asia and Africa. Samos completed its first investment in July, acquiring the floating energy infrastructure business of BlackRock and Petrofac, whose portfolio covers Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia and is seeking further growth in infrastructure, with the highest HSE standards.
Abu Dhabi’s Rapidly Changing Investment Landscape Debated at the Second Edition of “Asset Abu Dhabi” Hosted at ADFW 2023
- Ray Dalio took the stage at Asset Abu Dhabi and praised the Falcon Economies of the GCC region as ‘Renaissance States’.
- Ahead of COP28, during the special session of ‘The rise of the falcon economy’, notable economic leaders like Dr. Nasser Saidi called for the establishment of a ‘climate bank’.
- Fadi Ghandour, Executive Chairman of Wamda Capital emphasised increasing regional capital deployment by SWFs into major infrastructure and tech projects
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Abu Dhabi Finance Week (ADFW) presented by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) progressed into its next key conference today, conducting the 2023 edition of Asset Abu Dhabi. The event hosted a selective group of investment market leadership, who gathered at ADFW to analyse the evolving investment strategies of hedge funds, private equity houses, venture capital giants and family offices across the global markets, explore returns from evolving asset classes and investment frontiers, responses to inflationary pressures, and observe on the future and prospects of regional and global economies amid the current transition era.
Asset Abu Dhabi 2023 organised with theme partners, Mubadala and BTG Pactual, showcased a line-up of some of the strongest global private market leaders, hosting thousands of senior investors from 100+ countries, from the investment and financial industry who collectively manage more than USD 30 trillion of assets. The list of top financial investment institutions that attended the conference included top names such as Morgan Stanley, BNY Mellon, Goldman Sachs, Brevan Howard and Franklin Templeton amongst others.
Asset Abu Dhabi started with a special opening session led by Ruchir Sharma, the Chairman of Rockefeller International, who presented his analysis of key political, economic, technological and social signals that shape a nation’s future. Diving into the principle of wealth management, Jenny Johnson the President and CEO of Franklin Templeton spoke insightfully on the utility of technology to rising asset classes, sustainable investing, and interpreting changing global markets.
The rise of the Falcon Economy remains a major focus of Asset Abu Dhabi and ADFW to explore the drivers of the ongoing growth of the UAE and other regional economies and shed light on government plans, policies and efforts to realize long-term economic visions.
Other key sessions included a unique conversation on ‘The Keys to Managing Money & Risk’ between George Osborne the former UK Chancellor and Alan Howard the founder of Brevan Howard, and a special roundtable focused on ‘Forecast to 2030’ with the Chairman of Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing and C-suites of Goldman Sachs, Circle and Tikehau Capital.
Salem Mohammed Al Darei, CEO of ADGM Authority said, “With ADGM as a home to a global collection of asset managers, Abu Dhabi Finance Week continues to be a pivotal platform for them through Asset Abu Dhabi to share insights and chart the course for the ever-evolving world of investment. The 2023 edition of Asset Abu Dhabi not only offers a unique opportunity to analyse the rapidly shifting investment landscape but also showcases the next era of digital assets and provides invaluable guidance on the prospects of regional and global economies within the transition era. With a stellar lineup of global private market leaders and senior investors representing a staggering USD 30 trillion in assets under management, Asset Abu Dhabi exemplifies ADGM’s commitment to fostering collaboration and innovation in the financial industry.”
Abu Dhabi has become a destination of choice for global asset and fund management entities as the numbers have been growing drastically in the past few years while ADGM is also experiencing remarkable growth in the asset management sector reflecting 52% growth in Q3, compared to the same period last year.
The conference hosted two other events. The International Family Office Congress 2023 was organised in partnership with the Abu Dhabi Chamber, Abu Dhabi IPO Fund and Emirates Family Office Association, in addition to the Turnaround, Restructuring & Insolvency (T.R.I.) Forum 2023.
Exicom, India’s EV Charger Leader, expands into the UK Market, introduces a range of EV Chargers to accelerate EV Adoption
- Exicom, with the largest market share in India and a robust presence in Southeast Asia and the Middle East, now expands into the UK market
- Introduces a range of powerful, scalable and user-friendly DC Fast Chargers at the London EV
- Introduces a compact and easy-to-use range of SPIN EV chargers for home charging application
- Having a strong foothold in India, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East with supply of thousands of charges every month
LONDON, Nov. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Exicom, India’s largest EV charger manufacturer and a trusted partner for global automobile leaders, charge point operators and other ecosystem players has announced its strategic entry into the UK and Europe market. The company plans to strengthen its distribution channel and will be providing EV chargers through direct sales channels too.
As part of its global expansion strategy, Exicom has identified Europe as a key market for its cutting-edge home charging and business solutions. Celebrating this milestone, Exicom unveiled its first-of-its-kind EV charging product, Harmony Direct DC 360 Fast Charger at the London EV Show, designed especially for the European market. It is crafted to meet the requirements of today’s EV drivers and is aimed at aiding charge point operators in the installation of fast-charging stations. Setting the benchmark with up to 360kW of power and a modular design, it promises the quickest charging experience in the market for upcoming electric vehicles. Its ergonomic cable management maintains station tidiness, while the new sleek design, easy-to-use display terminal and innovative lighting system elevate overall user experience. These DC chargers are suitable for installation at fueling stations, retail locations, highways and commercial premises to charge electric fleets.
Exicom is also thrilled to unveil its latest breakthrough – the ‘Spin Air’ EV AC Charger, marking a significant milestone in home electric vehicle charging. Spin Air seamlessly integrates state-of-the-art technology, user-friendly features, and elegant design. Beyond its visual appeal, Spin Air exemplifies intelligence in charging methodology. Solar compatibility allows users to harness renewable energy, while load balancing and power sharing ensure optimal energy distribution within the home environment. Additionally, it’s seamless integration with Exicom’s Spin Control mobile app empowers users to remotely monitor, schedule, and receive real-time updates on their charging sessions. By blending convenience with control, effortless management is now just a tap away.
Originating from India, a worldwide centre for technological excellence, Exicom has led the way in providing crucial power and EV charging solutions in over 15 countries across the globe. Exicom chargers power electric drives across the entirety of India, enduring extreme weather and electrical conditions and now have a robust presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and the Middle East showcasing its prowess in the EV Industry. As it enters the UK market through the London EV Show 2023, Exicom’s primary aim is to simplify EV charging, guaranteeing its reliability and future adaptability, aligning with the UK Government’s vision of achieving zero-emission vehicles by 2035. With a wealth of over two decade’s experience, Exicom has secured the trust of the world’s largest automotive firms, thanks to its dedication to cutting-edge technology, punctual deliveries, and continuous round-the-clock customer support.
“With many governments and especially UK favouring faster adoption of electric mobility, the demand for innovative home charging solutions and fast charging stations is higher than ever. We are thrilled to introduce our new range of Harmony DC chargers which fit variety of use cases and are convenient to operate. Our SPIN Home chargers are compact, connected and compliant with UK smart charging regulations. With the expansion of our operations in Europe, we hope to play a key role in enabling low carbon society in these markets – said, Anant Nahata, CEO, Exicom.
Exicom is driven by a customer-first approach, with its differentiation being products developed based on design, form factor, and unique features, relying on innovation and R&D activities. Exicom’s global operations are supported by three state-of-the-art manufacturing units and two R&D centres in India. Following this approach for the European market, Exicom seeks to build a local sales, service and application engineering team to fulfil customer demands.
To explore more on Exicom’s EV charging technology, visit – www.exicom-ps.com
Exicom entered the EV charging market in 2018 and offers full range of smart AC and DC fast charging solutions for passenger cars, and heavy-duty vehicles. It has sold more than 50K home chargers and 3000+ fast chargers in India and overseas markets.
Incorporated in 1994, Exicom is an India headquartered power management solutions provider operating under two business verticals. The first involves EV Charger solutions which offers smart charging solutions for home and businesses. The second vertical focuses on critical power solutions business, wherein the company services critical digital infrastructure by delivering overall energy management via its range of power and energy solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/exicom-indias-ev-charger-leader-expands-into-the-uk-market-introduces-a-range-of-ev-chargers-to-accelerate-ev-adoption-301999579.html
- Amerocap preparing substantial investments in magnesium and critical mineral development in the US and Europe
- Abu Dhabi’s Rapidly Changing Investment Landscape Debated at the Second Edition of “Asset Abu Dhabi” Hosted at ADFW 2023
- Exicom, India’s EV Charger Leader, expands into the UK Market, introduces a range of EV Chargers to accelerate EV Adoption
- Leading the Charge: Industry Pioneers Unite to Announce Major Shake-Up of UK’s Electric Vehicle Charging Market
- Crypto Watchers Eye TG.Casino ($TGC) to Steal GameFi Coin Crown After it Powers Past $3m in ICO
- King Street and Kronos Homes complete the sale of Palmares Ocean Living and Golf
- Artificial Intelligence in BFSI Market to Reach $ 368.6 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 32.5%% CAGR: Allied Market Research
- State National entering the UK market in 2024
- Reorg Appoints Jeff Winter as CMO
- Sapiens Wins Two Celent XCelent Awards and Recognized as ”Luminary” for IllustrationPro for Life & Annuities
- The Electric Boat Boom is Heating Up With The Most Important Deal Yet
- Delphos Takes a Focus on D.R.Congo’s Critical Mineral Value Chain
- CUNARD LAUNCHES CAPSULE CRUISE COLLECTION IN COLLABORATION WITH FASHION STYLIST BAY GARNETT AND CIRCLE OF STYLE
- UMKM EXPO(RT) BRILIANPRENEUR 2023 Paves the Way for Global Success for 700 Curated Indonesian MSMEs
- USD40 billion in retail investor capital could be mobilised to combat climate change in the UAE
Fintech7 days ago
Spool hones in on bringing institutions into DeFi by launching its expansive V2 upgrade
Fintech PR5 days ago
Mutual Fund Assets Market Size to Grow USD 97158 Million by 2029 at a CAGR of 8.29% | Valuates Reports
Fintech PR5 days ago
Mobile Banking Market to Reach $7 billion, Globally, by 2032 at 16.8% CAGR: Allied Market Research
Fintech PR5 days ago
Genpact Launches Artificial Intelligence Innovation Center in London, UK
Fintech5 days ago
MapMetrics expands to peaq from Solana following addition of Solana compatibility to peaq’s Multi-Chain Machine IDs
Fintech PR5 days ago
Discover Top iGaming Trends 2024 in SOFTSWISS In-Depth Research
Fintech PR5 days ago
BingX Rebrands to Forge Better Crypto Traders
Fintech PR6 days ago
TCI Fund Management Establishes Strategic Presence in EMEA Region with Opening of Abu Dhabi Office