SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The global mutual fund assets market size is expected to reach USD 936.10 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2023 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Advancements in technology and the availability of online investment platforms have contributed to the growth of the market. Online platforms make it easier for investors to research, compare, and invest in mutual funds. The convenience of online investing, coupled with features like automated portfolio management and goal-based investing, has attracted a broader investor base and expanded the reach of mutual funds. The growth of retirement savings and pension plans is also driving the market growth.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- The equity strategy segment dominated the market in 2022. Equity investments have the potential to generate long-term capital appreciation, appealing to investors seeking growth opportunities. By investing in company stocks, equity mutual funds provide investors with exposure to the performance and profitability of those companies, allowing them to benefit from potential market gains
- The open-ended segment dominated the market in 2022. Open-ended funds can offer a broader range of investment options, including equity, fixed-income, balanced, and specialty funds. This diversity allows investors to create a well-rounded portfolio tailored to their risk tolerance and investment preferences
- The financial advisor segment is expected to witness significant growth from 2023 to 2030. Financial advisors guide fund selection, portfolio diversification, and ongoing portfolio management, ensuring investors make informed decisions. As a result, the financial advisor segment is growing steadily as investors recognize the value and benefits of professional financial advice in marke
- The active segment dominated the market in 2022. Active management provides a level of accountability and responsibility as fund managers actively monitor and make investment decisions on their investors’ behalf. This can instill confidence in investors and create a sense of trust in the fund management team
- The institutional segment is emerging at a significant rate. Institutional investors increasingly recognize the benefits of outsourcing investment management to professional fund managers
- North America dominated the market in 2022. North America has a robust regulatory framework and investor protection measures that instill confidence and trust in the mutual fund industry. This regulatory environment ensures transparency, accountability, and fair treatment of investors, further driving the dominance of mutual funds in the market
Read 130-page market research report, “Mutual Fund Assets Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Investment Strategy, By Type, By Distribution Channel, By Investment Style, By Investor Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Mutual Fund Assets Market Growth & Trends
As individuals and organizations prioritize long-term financial planning and retirement savings, they turn to mutual funds as an effective tool for wealth accumulation. Many retirement plans, such as 401(k) plans in the U.S., offer mutual funds as investment options, making them easily accessible to retirement savers. Regulatory frameworks and investor protection measures enhance investor confidence in mutual funds and promote market growth. Regulators set guidelines and requirements for mutual funds, ensuring transparency, accountability, and fair treatment of investors. This regulatory oversight helps build trust and encourages more individuals and institutions to invest in mutual funds.
The economic stimulus measures implemented by governments worldwide to mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic have also positively influenced the global market. These measures, such as reduced interest rates and fiscal stimulus packages, have created a conducive environment for investment, leading to increased inflows into mutual funds. Furthermore, the recovery of financial markets following the initial volatility caused by the pandemic has boosted investor confidence and encouraged them to allocate their funds to mutual funds for potential returns.
Mutual Fund Assets Market Report Scope
Market size value in 2023
USD 586.47 billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
USD 936.10 billion
CAGR of 6.9% from 2023 to 2030
Base year of estimation
2017 – 2021
2023 – 2030
Mutual Fund Assets Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global mutual fund assets market on the basis of investment strategy, type, distribution channel, investment style, investor type, and region
Mutual Fund Assets Market – Investment Strategy Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Equity Strategy
- Fixed Income Strategy
- Multi-asset/Balanced Strategy
- Sustainable Strategy
- Money Market Strategy
Mutual Fund Assets Market – Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
Mutual Fund Assets Market – Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Direct Sales
- Financial Advisor
Mutual Fund Assets Market – Investment Style Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
Mutual Fund Assets Market – Investor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
Mutual Fund Assets Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Mutual Fund Assets Market
- BlackRock, Inc.
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- FMR LLC
- State Street Corporation
- Morgan Stanley
- BNY Mellon Securities Corporation
- Amundi US
- Goldman Sachs
- Franklin Templeton
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Asset Management Market – The global asset management market size is expected to reach USD 3,677.39 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 34.7% from 2023 to 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The three key trends that will drive the industry growth are the increasing number of High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWIs), the government-incentivized shift to individual retirement plans, and the expansion of Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs). With increasing assets and associated costs, market vendors must maintain or increase their technology and data management investment to maximize distribution opportunities and comply with regulations and reporting. Other factors driving the industry include the need to reduce equipment downtime and ensure optimum utilization of the available resources.
- Finance Lease Market – The global finance lease market size is expected to reach USD 324.40 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to be driven by several advantages offered by finance leasing over traditional borrowing methods, including higher margins, tax advantages, and inflation-friendly and secure investments. Furthermore, the massive demand for new commercial models and branded equipment across the globe has become one of the significant factors driving the growth.
- Fintech-as-a-Service Market – The global fintech-as-a-service market size is expected to reach USD 949.49 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.2% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing adoption of financial technology-based solutions and platforms globally is anticipated to drive the growth of the market. The increasing adoption of artificial intelligence, cloud-based software, and big data integrated with financial services is expected to drive the growth of the market for fintech-as-a-service.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Next Generation Technologies Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Astra ESG Solutions
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
ChainUp Celebrates 6th Anniversary, Charting Blockchain Innovations beyond Digital Assets
SINGAPORE, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — ChainUp, a Singapore-based trailblazer and global leader in the blockchain industry, marked its sixth anniversary celebration with more than 500 business partners at Ce La Vi Singapore. During the celebration, ChainUp Founder and CEO, Sailor Zhong reflected on the journey, “Six years in the blockchain industry showcases our resilience, innovation, and forward-looking approach. As we look to the future, we are committed to shaping a digital asset environment that is reliable, transparent, and unparalleled. ChainUp aims to champion blockchain solutions beyond the applications of digital assets and bridge the gap between digital asset markets and traditional finance (TradFi) to increase effectiveness and market efficiency.”
The DEX Renaissance
As decentralized finance (DeFi) comes into prominence and focused on returning control to users, one of the sectors impacted by DeFi are the exchanges where cryptocurrencies are traded. Data from CoinMarketCap reveals that trading volumes on Decentralized exchanges (DEX) reached $1.2 trillion in 2022, indicating a 340% YoY growth. However, factors such as poor user experience impeded the rate of adoption of DEX. Recognizing this trend, ChainUp has updated its white-labeled DEX solution, incorporating advanced features, strengthening its security, improving its liquidity and aims to provide a decentralized trading experience that is on par with commonly-used centralized exchanges (CEX).
Bridging TradFi and Digital Assets Market
The traditional financial sector has been progressing very cautiously on digital assets. As more institutions lean into RWA tokenization, they unlock unparalleled liquidity in a borderless trading environment. Amidst this evolution, ChainUp’s RWA solutions emerge as an industry pioneer, offering robust tokenization protocols, seamless integration, and enhanced security, bridging the gap between TradFi and the digital future with unmatched finesse.
Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Security
ChainUp’s MPC Wallet revolutionizes crypto security by integrating MPC technology with advanced hardware isolation, ensuring utmost safety and encryption on data. The wallet offers dynamic key-refreshing mechanisms, chain-agnostic compatibility, and eliminates single-point vulnerabilities. With efficient multi-address management and 24/7 expert support, users enjoy full asset control, scalability, and cost-efficiency, all under one roof.
Compliance: The Guiding Principle
Navigating global regulations in the blockchain sector can be complex. ChainUp’s KYT subsidiary, Trustformer, offers peace of mind for enterprises tackling compliance-related challenges. ChainUp’s advanced solutions in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CFT) show their commitment to a more secure blockchain environment.
For detailed insights into ChainUp’s innovative solutions, please visit: https://www.chainup.com?channel=pr&type=article
Headquartered in Singapore, ChainUp is a global leading end-to-end blockchain technology solutions provider covering infrastructure development and ecosystem support. Built on the mission to empower businesses through blockchain technology, ChainUp’s innovative and all-around compliant solutions include digital asset exchange, KYT, NFT trading, wallet, liquidity, Web3.0 infrastructure, digital asset custody, security token offerings and more. Established in 2017, ChainUp has offices around the world, serving more than 1,000 clients in 30 countries, reaching over 60 million end-users.
CONTACT: Jacelynn Pang, [email protected]
PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Phoenix Tower International, LLC (“PTI”), through its Spanish subsidiary (PTI Iberica V, S.A.) announced today that it has closed a new €1.2 billion senior credit facility in Europe to consolidate its existing loans and provide substantial additional capacity to support further growth both in existing and new markets in Europe.
The transaction comprised of the following senior secured facilities: (i) a €700 million term loan, (ii) a €400 million delayed draw term loan, (iii) a €50 million revolving credit facility, and (iv) a €50 million debt service reserve facility, all of which are due in September 2030 (7 years). Proceeds from the facilities will be used to: (i) repay existing indebtedness including related fees and expenses, (ii) fund capital expenditure requirements and acquisitions, including the recent acquisition of the French portfolio of wireless tower assets from Cellnex (1,226 sites hosting SFR), and (iii) fund working capital requirements.
“The multi-jurisdiction loan provides PTI with the flexibility to continue to grow our business across Europe with incremental liquidity available at our disposal. The financing will allow us to strengthen our commitment to the region, as we continue to construct and invest in digital infrastructure in markets that are experiencing a rising demand for connectivity and technological upgrades. We are excited to continue to expand our presence in Europe and deliver value-add infrastructure solutions to our customers”, said Dagan Kasavana, Chief Executive Officer of PTI.
“By providing a flexible financing covering multiple jurisdictions, PTI was able to simplify its capital structure, reduce pricing, and access incremental funds to support future growth. Raising €1.2 billion in the current market environment speaks to the strength of PTI’s business model and underscores the lender community’s appetite to support the expansion of digital connectivity. We are pleased to partner with such a strong lender group in this landmark transaction”, said Michael Bremer, Chief Financial Officer of PTI.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking (“Natixis”) acted as Structuring Bank. Natixis and Deutsche Bank AG acted as Lead Bookrunners and Mandated Lead Arrangers, ABN AMRO Bank N.V., ING Bank N.V., and Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners, BNP Paribas and MUFG Bank acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers, and Citibank Europe PLC Dublin, Mizuho Bank Europe, and Toronto Dominion Bank acted as Participants. Natixis also acted as Facility Agent, Security Agent and Financial Modelling Bank, while ING Bank N.V. has been appointed as Sustainability Coordinator.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer acted as external legal counsel of the company, and Allen & Overy acted as external legal counsel of the lenders.
PTI, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates over 22,000 telecom towers throughout Europe, the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. In Europe, PTI is present in several countries including France, Italy, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus.
PTI was founded in 2013 with a mission to be a premier site provider to wireless operators across the world in high-growth markets. PTI’s investors include funds managed by Blackstone, Wren House and various members of the management team and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. For more information, please visit www.phoenixintnl.com
BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
BEND, Ore, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — BranchOut Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: BOF), the global trailblazer in GentleDried natural snacks and superfood ingredients, is proud to announce a significant expansion of its partnership with EnWave Corporation (TSX-V: ENW | FSE: E4U). BranchOut has agreed to purchase a second large-scale, continuous throughput dehydration machine from Enwave. Under the terms of the new Equipment Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”), the 120kW REV™ machine is slated for delivery to BranchOut in late calendar 2024 and will add an additional $15mm in estimated topline capacity.
Eric Healy, CEO of BranchOut Food Inc., emphasized, “We are confident that this increased capacity will align perfectly with our growth trajectory, especially in light of our recent commitments from major retailers and the substantial sales pipeline we have established.”
Enwave’s Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology and associated patent portfolio was previously licensed to BranchOut along with exclusivity for its original core products. Under the new Agreement, the product exclusives have been significantly expanded to encompass the new and innovative products BranchOut has recently developed and will be launching in the very near future.
About BranchOut Food Inc.: BranchOut is an international food-tech company delivering truly great natural snacks and real superfood ingredients enabled by their licensed dehydration technology. BranchOut Food is a leading provider of high-quality dehydrated fruit and vegetable-based products and its commitment to quality and innovation sets it apart as a trusted brand and private label supplier. For more information about BranchOut Food Inc. and its products, please visit www.branchoutfood.com.
About EnWave: EnWave Corporation stands as a global leader in vacuum microwave dehydration innovation and application. Operating from its headquarters in Vancouver, BC, EnWave boasts an impressive intellectual property portfolio and has refined its Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology into a proven, consistent, and scalable drying solution. This revolutionary technology outperforms traditional drying methods in terms of efficiency, capacity, product quality, and cost.
BranchOut Food Inc.
Email: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/branchout-food-inc-expands-partnership-with-enwave-corporation-increasing-manufacturing-capacity-by-an-additional-15mm-annually–secures-additional-product-exclusivities-301941949.html
- ChainUp Celebrates 6th Anniversary, Charting Blockchain Innovations beyond Digital Assets
- PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
- BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
- SIGMA Financial AI unveils Akili-AI: Cutting-Edge, AI-based, no-code suite of tools for traders
- NJI Welcomes Allison Hoffman Cousens as Managing Director of Partnerships & Marketing
- AlphaSense Grows to $2.5 Billion Valuation, Securing $150 Million in Series E Funding Led by BOND
- FP Markets Wins ‘Best Trading Conditions’ and ‘Most Trusted Broker’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards Global 2023
- Coating Additives Market worth $10.5 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- RiverStone International to Drive Investment Strategy with Clearwater Analytics
- Gallerist Pearl Lam Launches The Pearl Lam Podcast
- Intrum: Three quarters of consumers admit to breaking even or overspending each month
- Navigating the Future: Yodaplus’s DocuTrade at the Forefront of the Trade Finance Evolution
- New EU Carbon Emissions Tariff Will Significantly Impact Businesses, Highlights Report from The Conference Board
- Guangzhou Development District holds 2023 Saudi (Jazan) Special Investment Promotion and Exchange Forum
- Global IPO market: Investor appetite shifts from growth to value amid tighter liquidity
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
2023 Asian Green and Low-Carbon Development Roundtable successfully held
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
MYEG PARTNERS CHINA’S BEITOU IT INNOVATION TO SHOWCASE DIGITAL IDENTITY CREDENTIALS SERVICE ON THE ZETRIX BLOCKCHAIN
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Aon Joins International Emissions Trading Association as First Member with Risk Capital Capabilities
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Wearable Devices and IoT Revolutionize Healthcare Monitoring and Weight Management
Fintech PR1 week ago
Rönesans secures prodigious ranking in ENR list: 9th European largest international contracting company, and 38th worldwide
Fintech PR1 week ago
Tom Fitzpatrick Joins R.J. O’Brien as Managing Director, Global Markets Insights
Fintech PR1 week ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
iFOREX new Dubai efforts