CHICAGO, Sept. 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — As businesses prioritise building adaptable, efficient, and environmentally responsible facilities that match the demands of a changing workforce and globe, the Facility Management Market’s future will be centred on technology-driven efficiency, sustainability, and safety.
The Facility Management Market is estimated at USD 49.6 billion in 2023 to USD 94.8 billion by 2028, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.8%, according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets™. Organizations across various industries are increasingly adopting facility management solutions as they play pivotal role in optimizing operations, streamlining processes, and ultimately reducing costs. By implementing strategic facility management practices, businesses are achieving a range of operational benefits which is boosting the market.
Browse in-depth TOC on “Facility Management Market“
394 – Tables
51 – Figures
317 – Pages
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1030
Scope of the Report
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Value (USD) Billion
Offering (Solutions, and Services), Solution, Service, Vertical, and Region
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
IBM Corporation (US), Oracle Corporation (US), SAP SE (Germany), CBRE Group, Inc. (US), Jones Lang LaSalle Inc (US), Trimble Inc. (US), Nemetschek SE (Germany), Fortive (US), Infor Inc. (US), MRI Software LLC (US), Eptura (US), Planon (Netherlands), Johnson Controls International (Ireland), Apleona GmbH (Germany), Cushman & Wakefield plc (US), Causeway Technologies Limited (UK) and many more.
By Vertical, BFSI segment is estimated to account for the largest market share in 2023.
The adoption of facility management practices within the Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) vertical has gained traction over time, driven by its potential to bolster operational effectiveness and customer satisfaction. This encompasses a diverse range of physical assets, including bank branches, corporate offices, data centers, ATMs, and call centers. Facility management in the BFSI sector entails the strategic upkeep and management of these facilities to ensure smooth operations and positive interactions with customers.
Request Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=1030
By solution, facility environment management is expected to register the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
Facility environment management systems consist of different kinds of software solutions that simplify and optimize the sustainability of facilities. Facility environment management solutions are further categorized into sustainability management solutions and waste management solutions. These solutions help facility management teams identify significant environmental effects, such as carbon footprint and waste generation, related to their business.
Asia Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate
Facility management solution adoption in the Asia Pacific region has been on the rise due to the region’s rapid economic growth, urbanization, and increasing emphasis on efficiency and sustainability. Organizations across various industries in Asia Pacific have recognized the benefits of adopting facility management solutions to enhance operational effectiveness, reduce costs, and provide better experiences for employees and customers.
Top Key Companies in Facility Management Market:
The major vendors covered in the Facility Management Market include IBM Corporation (US), Oracle Corporation (US), SAP SE (Germany), CBRE Group, Inc. (US), Jones Lang LaSalle Inc (US), Trimble Inc. (US), Nemetschek SE (Germany), Fortive (US), Infor Inc. (US), MRI Software LLC (US), Eptura (US), Planon (Netherlands), Johnson Controls International (Ireland), Apleona GmbH (Germany), Cushman & Wakefield plc (US), Causeway Technologies Limited (UK), Service Works Global Limited (UK), Facilities Management eXpress LLC. (US), Archidata International Inc (Canada), UpKeep Technologies, Inc. (US), FacilityOne Technologies (US), OfficeSpace Software, Inc. (US), Facilio.Inc (US), efacility (Switzerland), InnoMaint (India), Nuvolo (US), QuickFMS (India), and zLink (US).
- In January 2023, Trimble acquired Ryvit, an integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) provider that works with the construction industry. The Ryvit platform will be integrated into the Trimble Construction One platform.
- In July 2022, JLL acquired Envio Systems. The Envio technology will create the fundamental framework for an innovative platform that offers intelligent and eco-friendly building solutions.
- In December 2022, The Nemetschek Group announced that its subsidiary Spacewell has acquired DEXMA. DEXMA provides data-driven energy intelligence.
Inquire Before Buying @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=1030
Facility Management Market Advantages:
- By optimising resource allocation, maintenance schedules, and energy usage, facility management services assist organisations in lowering operational expenses.
- Facility managers may maximise space allocation, making sure that workstations are used effectively, cutting down on wasted space and related costs.
- The lifespan of equipment and facilities is extended through routine maintenance and preventative measures, which lowers the need for expensive repairs and replacements.
- Facility management may reduce energy use by using energy-efficient practises and technologies, which will save money and have positive effects on sustainability.
- Safety is given first priority by facility managers, who also carry out safety inspections and put emergency response plans into action.
- Facility management minimises the possibility of fines and legal problems by ensuring that facilities comply with regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Facility managers can support environmental goals by implementing sustainable practises such waste reduction, recycling initiatives, and eco-friendly building designs.
- Employee productivity and happiness are boosted by clean, comfortable workspaces, which eventually boosts the bottom line of the company.
- Utilization is increased and asset downtime is decreased with the use of facility management, which helps organisations track and manage physical assets effectively.
- To determine and forecast the global Facility Management Market by offering (solutions, and services), solution, service, vertical, and region from 2023 to 2038, and analyze the various macroeconomic and microeconomic factors that affect the market growth.
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to five main regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detailed information about the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the Facility Management Market.
- To analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall Facility Management Market.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Facility Management Market.
- To profile the key market players; provide a comparative analysis based on business overviews, regional presence, product offerings, business strategies, and key financials; and illustrate the market’s competitive landscape.
- Track and analyze competitive developments in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, product developments, partnerships and collaborations, and Research and Development (R&D) activities.
Browse Adjacent Markets: Digitalization and Internet of Things (IoT) Market Research Reports & Consulting
IoT Integration Market – Global Forecast to 2028
Customer Experience Management Market – Global Forecast to 2028
Parking Management Market– Global Forecast to 2028
Intelligent Process Automation Market – Global Forecast to 2027
IoT Market – Global Forecast to 2026
MarketsandMarkets™ has been recognized as one of America’s best management consulting firms by Forbes, as per their recent report.
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
Earlier this year, we made a formal transformation into one of America’s best management consulting firms as per a survey conducted by Forbes.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/facilities-management-market.asp
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/
Content Source: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/facilities-management.asp
PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Phoenix Tower International, LLC (“PTI”), through its Spanish subsidiary (PTI Iberica V, S.A.) announced today that it has closed a new €1.2 billion senior credit facility in Europe to consolidate its existing loans and provide substantial additional capacity to support further growth both in existing and new markets in Europe.
The transaction comprised of the following senior secured facilities: (i) a €700 million term loan, (ii) a €400 million delayed draw term loan, (iii) a €50 million revolving credit facility, and (iv) a €50 million debt service reserve facility, all of which are due in September 2030 (7 years). Proceeds from the facilities will be used to: (i) repay existing indebtedness including related fees and expenses, (ii) fund capital expenditure requirements and acquisitions, including the recent acquisition of the French portfolio of wireless tower assets from Cellnex (1,226 sites hosting SFR), and (iii) fund working capital requirements.
“The multi-jurisdiction loan provides PTI with the flexibility to continue to grow our business across Europe with incremental liquidity available at our disposal. The financing will allow us to strengthen our commitment to the region, as we continue to construct and invest in digital infrastructure in markets that are experiencing a rising demand for connectivity and technological upgrades. We are excited to continue to expand our presence in Europe and deliver value-add infrastructure solutions to our customers”, said Dagan Kasavana, Chief Executive Officer of PTI.
“By providing a flexible financing covering multiple jurisdictions, PTI was able to simplify its capital structure, reduce pricing, and access incremental funds to support future growth. Raising €1.2 billion in the current market environment speaks to the strength of PTI’s business model and underscores the lender community’s appetite to support the expansion of digital connectivity. We are pleased to partner with such a strong lender group in this landmark transaction”, said Michael Bremer, Chief Financial Officer of PTI.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking (“Natixis”) acted as Structuring Bank. Natixis and Deutsche Bank AG acted as Lead Bookrunners and Mandated Lead Arrangers, ABN AMRO Bank N.V., ING Bank N.V., and Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners, BNP Paribas and MUFG Bank acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers, and Citibank Europe PLC Dublin, Mizuho Bank Europe, and Toronto Dominion Bank acted as Participants. Natixis also acted as Facility Agent, Security Agent and Financial Modelling Bank, while ING Bank N.V. has been appointed as Sustainability Coordinator.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer acted as external legal counsel of the company, and Allen & Overy acted as external legal counsel of the lenders.
PTI, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates over 22,000 telecom towers throughout Europe, the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. In Europe, PTI is present in several countries including France, Italy, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus.
PTI was founded in 2013 with a mission to be a premier site provider to wireless operators across the world in high-growth markets. PTI’s investors include funds managed by Blackstone, Wren House and various members of the management team and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. For more information, please visit www.phoenixintnl.com
BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
BEND, Ore, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — BranchOut Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: BOF), the global trailblazer in GentleDried natural snacks and superfood ingredients, is proud to announce a significant expansion of its partnership with EnWave Corporation (TSX-V: ENW | FSE: E4U). BranchOut has agreed to purchase a second large-scale, continuous throughput dehydration machine from Enwave. Under the terms of the new Equipment Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”), the 120kW REV™ machine is slated for delivery to BranchOut in late calendar 2024 and will add an additional $15mm in estimated topline capacity.
Eric Healy, CEO of BranchOut Food Inc., emphasized, “We are confident that this increased capacity will align perfectly with our growth trajectory, especially in light of our recent commitments from major retailers and the substantial sales pipeline we have established.”
Enwave’s Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology and associated patent portfolio was previously licensed to BranchOut along with exclusivity for its original core products. Under the new Agreement, the product exclusives have been significantly expanded to encompass the new and innovative products BranchOut has recently developed and will be launching in the very near future.
About BranchOut Food Inc.: BranchOut is an international food-tech company delivering truly great natural snacks and real superfood ingredients enabled by their licensed dehydration technology. BranchOut Food is a leading provider of high-quality dehydrated fruit and vegetable-based products and its commitment to quality and innovation sets it apart as a trusted brand and private label supplier. For more information about BranchOut Food Inc. and its products, please visit www.branchoutfood.com.
About EnWave: EnWave Corporation stands as a global leader in vacuum microwave dehydration innovation and application. Operating from its headquarters in Vancouver, BC, EnWave boasts an impressive intellectual property portfolio and has refined its Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology into a proven, consistent, and scalable drying solution. This revolutionary technology outperforms traditional drying methods in terms of efficiency, capacity, product quality, and cost.
BranchOut Food Inc.
Email: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/branchout-food-inc-expands-partnership-with-enwave-corporation-increasing-manufacturing-capacity-by-an-additional-15mm-annually–secures-additional-product-exclusivities-301941949.html
SIGMA Financial AI unveils Akili-AI: Cutting-Edge, AI-based, no-code suite of tools for traders
– Augments trader’s interactions and transforms decision-making capabilities
– Handles the full extent of structured to unstructured financial data
– Mitigates portfolio exposure risk and accelerates speed to market
LONDON, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — SIGMA Financial AI, an innovator in developing AI-driven trading solutions, launches Akili-AI*, a sophisticated suite of enterprise-ready trading strategy tools. Akili-AI is a cutting-edge, no-code solution enabling data-driven insights to support the specialist needs of the global financial services trading community.
Akili-AI incorporates machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) to deliver agile tools which are more intelligent, faster and easier to use, enabling traders to create strategies at a scale and speed unachievable without AI support. Completely asset-class and instrument-agnostic, the Akili-AI system streams real-time trading data, allowing users to screen, test and design complex trading strategies promptly.
Their SaaS-based Pattern matching platform (Patterns as a Service) helps traders monitor thousands of instruments in real-time, scanning charts for momentum changes, technical signals, support, and resistance zones. The NLP research function supports fundamental and technical qualifications from thousands of news, social media and traders’ data. Akili-AI’s flexible modular architecture, built using modern protocols, is cloud-based and scales to support the largest trading enterprises.
Andy Simpson, Co-founder and CEO, commented, “Traders are having to cope with a constant squeeze on their book; this, combined with a huge increase in data volumes, has created the need for transformative solutions which can help them find an edge. They need the ability to find new liquidity fast, enhance their trade execution capabilities, and reduce portfolio risk; Akili-AI can deliver all this at a lower cost point and faster than ever.”
“Akili-AI transforms market interaction and improves productivity by liberating traders from the constraints imposed by long-established, outdated working practices and legacy technology infrastructures. Accelerated speed to market is crucial in an industry where every second counts. Our mission is to provide AI-based solutions which enhance the human experience – not replace them – helping to generate more revenue and increased profitability,” Andy continued.
Rob Maunder, Co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer, said, “Our pioneering and creative team is an unusual blend of deep financial services experience, phenomenal engineering and world-class AI technologists who bring an unrivalled track record of developing new platforms at pace. We break the mould by delivering incredible engineering of low-latency, highly scalable systems drawing on more than a decade of generative AI experience in the social media and music industries.”
Andy concluded, “Akili-AI is the start of a refreshingly different journey of technological change; watch this space. There is much more to come.”
*Akili is the Swahili word for intelligence.
About SIGMA Financial AI:
We provide traders with a set of tools that are faster, smarter and easier to use. Our AI machine learning product suite unlocks trading opportunities through real-time analytics underpinned by world-leading, scalable, ultra-low latency architecture.
Note to Editors: For more information about SIGMA Financial AI, please visit www.sigmafinancial.ai.
- PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
- BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
- SIGMA Financial AI unveils Akili-AI: Cutting-Edge, AI-based, no-code suite of tools for traders
- NJI Welcomes Allison Hoffman Cousens as Managing Director of Partnerships & Marketing
- AlphaSense Grows to $2.5 Billion Valuation, Securing $150 Million in Series E Funding Led by BOND
- FP Markets Wins ‘Best Trading Conditions’ and ‘Most Trusted Broker’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards Global 2023
- Coating Additives Market worth $10.5 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- RiverStone International to Drive Investment Strategy with Clearwater Analytics
- Gallerist Pearl Lam Launches The Pearl Lam Podcast
- Intrum: Three quarters of consumers admit to breaking even or overspending each month
- Navigating the Future: Yodaplus’s DocuTrade at the Forefront of the Trade Finance Evolution
- New EU Carbon Emissions Tariff Will Significantly Impact Businesses, Highlights Report from The Conference Board
- Guangzhou Development District holds 2023 Saudi (Jazan) Special Investment Promotion and Exchange Forum
- Global IPO market: Investor appetite shifts from growth to value amid tighter liquidity
- Shandong kicks off the 2023 World Cities Forum and Regional Leaders’ Summit
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
2023 Asian Green and Low-Carbon Development Roundtable successfully held
Fintech PR1 week ago
MYEG PARTNERS CHINA’S BEITOU IT INNOVATION TO SHOWCASE DIGITAL IDENTITY CREDENTIALS SERVICE ON THE ZETRIX BLOCKCHAIN
Fintech PR1 week ago
Aon Joins International Emissions Trading Association as First Member with Risk Capital Capabilities
Fintech PR1 week ago
Wearable Devices and IoT Revolutionize Healthcare Monitoring and Weight Management
Fintech PR1 week ago
Rönesans secures prodigious ranking in ENR list: 9th European largest international contracting company, and 38th worldwide
Fintech PR1 week ago
Tom Fitzpatrick Joins R.J. O’Brien as Managing Director, Global Markets Insights
Fintech PR1 week ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
iFOREX new Dubai efforts