CHICAGO, Sept. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Adoption of cutting-edge technologies, legislative modifications, and enhanced collaboration will define the AML Market in the future as we effectively address threats from financial crime that are always evolving. To defend themselves against criminal activity and safeguard the global financial system, organisations will need to maintain their flexibility, make innovative AML solution investments, and place a high priority on compliance.
The global AML Market size is projected to grow from USD 3.1 billion in 2023 to USD 6.8 billion by 2028 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 17.0% during the forecast period, according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets™. Growth in focus on digital payments and Internet banking drives the growth of the AML Market. Moreover, a lack of skilled AML professionals with in-depth knowledge may hinder market growth.
Browse in-depth TOC on “AML Market“
367 – Tables
49 – Figures
278 – Pages
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=95490454
Scope of the Report
Market size available for years
Base year considered
Value (USD Million/USD Billion)
offering, solution, service, organization size, deployment mode, end users, and regions
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
Major vendors in the global AML Market include LexisNexis (US), Oracle (US), FIS (US), Fiserv (US), Jumio (US), NICE Actimize (US), SAS Institute (US), GB Group (UK), FICO (US), ACI Worldwide (US), Experian (Ireland), Nelito Systems (India), Wolter Kluwer (Netherlands), Comarch (Poland), Allsec Technologies (india), Dixtior (Portugal), Temenos (Switzerland), TCS (India), ComplyAdvantage (UK), Featurespace (UK), Feedzai (Portugal), Tier1 Financial Solutions (Canada), Finacus Solutions (india), FRISS ( Netherlands), TransUnion (US), SymphonyAI (US), Napier (UK), IDMERIT (US), IMTF (Switzerlands), Innovative Systems (US), Sedicii (Ireland), Trulioo (Canada), NameScan (Australia), DataVisor (US), Gurucul (US)
Based on deployment mode, the cloud segment is expected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecasted period.
The cloud deployment category is anticipated to experience a higher Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) due to the swift adoption of cloud solutions by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), owing to their cost-effectiveness. Cloud deployment involves hosting applications and software on external servers and granting access via the Internet. The approach is gaining momentum within the AML Market, especially among SMEs, as it allows them to concentrate on core competencies instead of investing limited capital in security infrastructure. By opting for cloud-based AML solutions, organizations can avoid expenses related to hardware, software, storage, and technical personnel. Such solutions, including Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based AML offerings, provide security solutions and services for business applications. Additionally, cloud-based AML systems are user-friendly when it comes to maintenance and upgrades. Collectively, these factors are propelling the expansion of cloud deployment within the AML Market.
Request Sample Pages @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=95490454
By organization size, the large enterprise segment is expected to hold a larger market size during the forecast period.
Large enterprises encompass those with over 1,000 employees, and they stand as frontrunners in embracing AML solutions. It is driven by their utilization of numerous business applications vulnerable to fraudulent attacks. Due to their substantial size and diverse IT infrastructures, these enterprises face the intricate challenge of efficiently safeguarding their application security. In contrast to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), larger counterparts possess ample technical prowess, greater financial capabilities, and heightened exposure to fraud incidents, contributing to heightened awareness levels. Cyber attackers target enterprise networks and systems to pursue financial gains or unauthorized access to data. These dynamics prompt large enterprises to adopt AML solutions at an early juncture, recognizing the importance of fortified security measures.
By region, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific includes big developing economies, such as China, Japan, India, Singapore, and South Korea. Money laundering cases have increased alarmingly in the Asia-Pacific region, highlighting the urgent need for stronger measures to combat the complex and developing financial crime. Criminal groups looking to take advantage of legislative inconsistencies and weak enforcement procedures have been drawn to the area because of its fast economic growth, various economies, and sophisticated trade networks. The problem has been made more difficult with the rise of cryptocurrencies, as they allow illegal funds to move freely across borders while dodging conventional detection techniques. The Asia Pacific region’s expanding digital economy opens up new opportunities for money laundering. AML initiatives must adjust to these changing dynamics since the emergence of online platforms and digital payment systems allows criminals to pass over illicit transactions as legal company operations.
Top Key Companies in AML Market:
LexisNexis (US), Oracle (US), FIS (US), Fiserv (US), Jumio (US), NICE Actimize (US), SAS Institute (US), GB Group (UK), FICO (US), ACI Worldwide (US), Experian (Ireland), Nelito Systems (India), Wolter Kluwer (Netherlands), Comarch (Poland), Allsec Technologies (india), Dixtior (Portugal), Temenos (Switzerland), TCS (India), ComplyAdvantage (UK), Featurespace (UK), Feedzai (Portugal), Tier1 Financial Solutions (Canada), Finacus Solutions (india), FRISS ( Netherlands), TransUnion (US), SymphonyAI (US), Napier (UK), IDMERIT (US), IMTF (Switzerlands), Innovative Systems (US), Sedicii (Ireland), Trulioo (Canada), NameScan (Australia), DataVisor (US), Gurucul (US) are the key players and other players in the AML Market.
- In April 2023, NICE Actimize launched SAM-10 as Part of its Anti-Money Laundering suite of solutions. It is an AI-Based AML Transaction Monitoring Innovation With Multilayered Analytics to Better Detect Suspicious Activity.
- In January 2023, IMTF acquired the Siron anti-money laundering and compliance solutions developed by US-based FICO Corporation, a leading analytical business intelligence software provider. With this acquisition, IMTF has now taken over the management of all Siron anti-financial crime solutions worldwide.
- In December 2022, NICE Actimized Partners with The Knoble. The Knoble’s Financial Crimes Working Group will get expertise from NICE Actimize in the areas of technology, research, and other resources to aid in the identification and elimination of fraud in human trafficking-related operations.
- In November 2022, Hoist Finance partnered with SAS anti-money laundering (AML) technology supported by Consortix, a strategic SAS AML partner, to fight against financial crime. Hoist Finance is a Swedish credit management company operating in several European countries.
- In February 2022, GB Group acquired Verifi Identity Services Limited, commonly known as “Cloudcheck,” a provider of electronic identity verification (IDV) and anti-money laundering (AML) solutions in New Zealand.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=95490454
AML Market Advantages:
- The risk of regulatory fines and penalties is decreased when organisations follow strict regulatory requirements and reporting duties thanks to the assistance of AML solutions.
- AML tools help organisations identify and evaluate potential hazards associated with money laundering so they may take proactive steps to reduce those risks.
- AML tools can identify many sorts of financial fraud, including identity theft, account takeover, and payment fraud, protecting businesses and clients from harm.
- AML solutions support enhanced due diligence (EDD) procedures, enabling businesses to more accurately verify customer identities and gauge their level of risk.
- AML systems create in-the-moment notifications for questionable transactions or activity, enabling businesses to look into them and act right away.
- Automation of AML procedures streamlines compliance efforts and lowers operating expenses and manual labour requirements.
- AML solutions improve the client experience while assuring compliance by easing the burden on onboarding and transaction procedures.
- Tools for analysing money laundering (AML) examine enormous volumes of data to find trends and anomalies, giving useful insights into possible money laundering operations.
- Organisations can identify patterns suggestive of money laundering thanks to continuous transaction monitoring, which enables them to identify odd or suspect activity.
- To describe and forecast the global anti-money laundering (AML) market by offering, deployment mode, organization size, end user, and region.
- To forecast the market size of five main regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Latin America.
- To analyze the subsegments of the market concerning individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- To provide detailed information related to major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the market.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide the competitive landscape details of major players.
- To profile the key players of the AML Market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies.
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as mergers & acquisitions (M&A), new product developments, and partnerships & collaborations, in the market.
- To track and analyze the recession impact on the AML Market
Browse Adjacent Market: Information Security Market Research Reports & Consulting
Browse Other Reports:
SOC as a Service Market – Global Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Cybersecurity Market – Global Forecast to 2028
Quantum Cryptography Market – Global Forecast to 2028
Identity Verification Market – Global Forecast to 2027
Emotion Detection and Recognition Market – Global Forecast to 2027
MarketsandMarkets™ has been recognized as one of America’s best management consulting firms by Forbes, as per their recent report.
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
Earlier this year, we made a formal transformation into one of America’s best management consulting firms as per a survey conducted by Forbes.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines – TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the ‘GIVE Growth’ principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies – helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/anti-money-laundering-solutions-market.asp
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/
Content Source: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/anti-money-laundering-solutions.asp
ChainUp Celebrates 6th Anniversary, Charting Blockchain Innovations beyond Digital Assets
SINGAPORE, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — ChainUp, a Singapore-based trailblazer and global leader in the blockchain industry, marked its sixth anniversary celebration with more than 500 business partners at Ce La Vi Singapore. During the celebration, ChainUp Founder and CEO, Sailor Zhong reflected on the journey, “Six years in the blockchain industry showcases our resilience, innovation, and forward-looking approach. As we look to the future, we are committed to shaping a digital asset environment that is reliable, transparent, and unparalleled. ChainUp aims to champion blockchain solutions beyond the applications of digital assets and bridge the gap between digital asset markets and traditional finance (TradFi) to increase effectiveness and market efficiency.”
The DEX Renaissance
As decentralized finance (DeFi) comes into prominence and focused on returning control to users, one of the sectors impacted by DeFi are the exchanges where cryptocurrencies are traded. Data from CoinMarketCap reveals that trading volumes on Decentralized exchanges (DEX) reached $1.2 trillion in 2022, indicating a 340% YoY growth. However, factors such as poor user experience impeded the rate of adoption of DEX. Recognizing this trend, ChainUp has updated its white-labeled DEX solution, incorporating advanced features, strengthening its security, improving its liquidity and aims to provide a decentralized trading experience that is on par with commonly-used centralized exchanges (CEX).
Bridging TradFi and Digital Assets Market
The traditional financial sector has been progressing very cautiously on digital assets. As more institutions lean into RWA tokenization, they unlock unparalleled liquidity in a borderless trading environment. Amidst this evolution, ChainUp’s RWA solutions emerge as an industry pioneer, offering robust tokenization protocols, seamless integration, and enhanced security, bridging the gap between TradFi and the digital future with unmatched finesse.
Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Security
ChainUp’s MPC Wallet revolutionizes crypto security by integrating MPC technology with advanced hardware isolation, ensuring utmost safety and encryption on data. The wallet offers dynamic key-refreshing mechanisms, chain-agnostic compatibility, and eliminates single-point vulnerabilities. With efficient multi-address management and 24/7 expert support, users enjoy full asset control, scalability, and cost-efficiency, all under one roof.
Compliance: The Guiding Principle
Navigating global regulations in the blockchain sector can be complex. ChainUp’s KYT subsidiary, Trustformer, offers peace of mind for enterprises tackling compliance-related challenges. ChainUp’s advanced solutions in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CFT) show their commitment to a more secure blockchain environment.
For detailed insights into ChainUp’s innovative solutions, please visit: https://www.chainup.com?channel=pr&type=article
Headquartered in Singapore, ChainUp is a global leading end-to-end blockchain technology solutions provider covering infrastructure development and ecosystem support. Built on the mission to empower businesses through blockchain technology, ChainUp’s innovative and all-around compliant solutions include digital asset exchange, KYT, NFT trading, wallet, liquidity, Web3.0 infrastructure, digital asset custody, security token offerings and more. Established in 2017, ChainUp has offices around the world, serving more than 1,000 clients in 30 countries, reaching over 60 million end-users.
CONTACT: Jacelynn Pang, [email protected]
PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Phoenix Tower International, LLC (“PTI”), through its Spanish subsidiary (PTI Iberica V, S.A.) announced today that it has closed a new €1.2 billion senior credit facility in Europe to consolidate its existing loans and provide substantial additional capacity to support further growth both in existing and new markets in Europe.
The transaction comprised of the following senior secured facilities: (i) a €700 million term loan, (ii) a €400 million delayed draw term loan, (iii) a €50 million revolving credit facility, and (iv) a €50 million debt service reserve facility, all of which are due in September 2030 (7 years). Proceeds from the facilities will be used to: (i) repay existing indebtedness including related fees and expenses, (ii) fund capital expenditure requirements and acquisitions, including the recent acquisition of the French portfolio of wireless tower assets from Cellnex (1,226 sites hosting SFR), and (iii) fund working capital requirements.
“The multi-jurisdiction loan provides PTI with the flexibility to continue to grow our business across Europe with incremental liquidity available at our disposal. The financing will allow us to strengthen our commitment to the region, as we continue to construct and invest in digital infrastructure in markets that are experiencing a rising demand for connectivity and technological upgrades. We are excited to continue to expand our presence in Europe and deliver value-add infrastructure solutions to our customers”, said Dagan Kasavana, Chief Executive Officer of PTI.
“By providing a flexible financing covering multiple jurisdictions, PTI was able to simplify its capital structure, reduce pricing, and access incremental funds to support future growth. Raising €1.2 billion in the current market environment speaks to the strength of PTI’s business model and underscores the lender community’s appetite to support the expansion of digital connectivity. We are pleased to partner with such a strong lender group in this landmark transaction”, said Michael Bremer, Chief Financial Officer of PTI.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking (“Natixis”) acted as Structuring Bank. Natixis and Deutsche Bank AG acted as Lead Bookrunners and Mandated Lead Arrangers, ABN AMRO Bank N.V., ING Bank N.V., and Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners, BNP Paribas and MUFG Bank acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers, and Citibank Europe PLC Dublin, Mizuho Bank Europe, and Toronto Dominion Bank acted as Participants. Natixis also acted as Facility Agent, Security Agent and Financial Modelling Bank, while ING Bank N.V. has been appointed as Sustainability Coordinator.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer acted as external legal counsel of the company, and Allen & Overy acted as external legal counsel of the lenders.
PTI, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates over 22,000 telecom towers throughout Europe, the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. In Europe, PTI is present in several countries including France, Italy, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus.
PTI was founded in 2013 with a mission to be a premier site provider to wireless operators across the world in high-growth markets. PTI’s investors include funds managed by Blackstone, Wren House and various members of the management team and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. For more information, please visit www.phoenixintnl.com
BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
BEND, Ore, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — BranchOut Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: BOF), the global trailblazer in GentleDried natural snacks and superfood ingredients, is proud to announce a significant expansion of its partnership with EnWave Corporation (TSX-V: ENW | FSE: E4U). BranchOut has agreed to purchase a second large-scale, continuous throughput dehydration machine from Enwave. Under the terms of the new Equipment Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”), the 120kW REV™ machine is slated for delivery to BranchOut in late calendar 2024 and will add an additional $15mm in estimated topline capacity.
Eric Healy, CEO of BranchOut Food Inc., emphasized, “We are confident that this increased capacity will align perfectly with our growth trajectory, especially in light of our recent commitments from major retailers and the substantial sales pipeline we have established.”
Enwave’s Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology and associated patent portfolio was previously licensed to BranchOut along with exclusivity for its original core products. Under the new Agreement, the product exclusives have been significantly expanded to encompass the new and innovative products BranchOut has recently developed and will be launching in the very near future.
About BranchOut Food Inc.: BranchOut is an international food-tech company delivering truly great natural snacks and real superfood ingredients enabled by their licensed dehydration technology. BranchOut Food is a leading provider of high-quality dehydrated fruit and vegetable-based products and its commitment to quality and innovation sets it apart as a trusted brand and private label supplier. For more information about BranchOut Food Inc. and its products, please visit www.branchoutfood.com.
About EnWave: EnWave Corporation stands as a global leader in vacuum microwave dehydration innovation and application. Operating from its headquarters in Vancouver, BC, EnWave boasts an impressive intellectual property portfolio and has refined its Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology into a proven, consistent, and scalable drying solution. This revolutionary technology outperforms traditional drying methods in terms of efficiency, capacity, product quality, and cost.
BranchOut Food Inc.
Email: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/branchout-food-inc-expands-partnership-with-enwave-corporation-increasing-manufacturing-capacity-by-an-additional-15mm-annually–secures-additional-product-exclusivities-301941949.html
- ChainUp Celebrates 6th Anniversary, Charting Blockchain Innovations beyond Digital Assets
- PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
- BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
- SIGMA Financial AI unveils Akili-AI: Cutting-Edge, AI-based, no-code suite of tools for traders
- NJI Welcomes Allison Hoffman Cousens as Managing Director of Partnerships & Marketing
- AlphaSense Grows to $2.5 Billion Valuation, Securing $150 Million in Series E Funding Led by BOND
- FP Markets Wins ‘Best Trading Conditions’ and ‘Most Trusted Broker’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards Global 2023
- Coating Additives Market worth $10.5 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- RiverStone International to Drive Investment Strategy with Clearwater Analytics
- Gallerist Pearl Lam Launches The Pearl Lam Podcast
- Intrum: Three quarters of consumers admit to breaking even or overspending each month
- Navigating the Future: Yodaplus’s DocuTrade at the Forefront of the Trade Finance Evolution
- New EU Carbon Emissions Tariff Will Significantly Impact Businesses, Highlights Report from The Conference Board
- Guangzhou Development District holds 2023 Saudi (Jazan) Special Investment Promotion and Exchange Forum
- Global IPO market: Investor appetite shifts from growth to value amid tighter liquidity
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
2023 Asian Green and Low-Carbon Development Roundtable successfully held
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
MYEG PARTNERS CHINA’S BEITOU IT INNOVATION TO SHOWCASE DIGITAL IDENTITY CREDENTIALS SERVICE ON THE ZETRIX BLOCKCHAIN
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Aon Joins International Emissions Trading Association as First Member with Risk Capital Capabilities
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Wearable Devices and IoT Revolutionize Healthcare Monitoring and Weight Management
Fintech PR1 week ago
Rönesans secures prodigious ranking in ENR list: 9th European largest international contracting company, and 38th worldwide
Fintech PR1 week ago
Tom Fitzpatrick Joins R.J. O’Brien as Managing Director, Global Markets Insights
Fintech PR1 week ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
iFOREX new Dubai efforts