Folio Financial announced today that it was a finalist for the Investment News 2019 Innovation Award for its Digital Wealth Platform (DWP), in the first year the award has been given to firms. This award recognizes firms that demonstrate original approaches to the opportunities and challenges facing the financial advice profession, as well as innovations that improve how financial advisors take care of their clients, run their businesses and improve client outcomes.
DWP is a next-generation platform offering the essential building blocks for financial advisors to deliver intelligent and personalized digital investment experiences to all types of investors, at a lower cost. DWP provides a unified solution to manage and extend a firm’s digital wealth management strategy. Whether a firm’s growth strategy includes a standalone robo advisor to reach a broader range of retail investors or an infusion of digital automation to improve advisor productivity, with DWP, firms can:
- Maintain Complete Ownership of the Client Relationship – No more outsourcing digital advice business to third-party robo providers. DWP puts total ownership of the client relationship back into the firm’s hands.
- Deliver Personalized, Automated Investment Advice – Fully automate the creation and management of custom-tailored, diversified portfolios developed from the ground up to support client goals—allowing firms to deliver greater levels of personalization throughout every step of the investment journey.
- Ensure Consistency of Advice Across Channels – DWP is fueled by each firm’s unique advice methodology, investment strategies, capital market assumptions and preferred investment products to ensure consistency of advice across channels.
- Manage Multiple, Complex Investment Programs from One Solution – Fully automate the creation and management of desired investment strategies—from model-based portfolios and managed ETF and/or fund programs to more personalized multi-manager strategies or bespoke, equity-based portfolio creation.
- Streamline Operations – Complete automation of key touchpoints and operational tasks. From real-time, paperless onboarding, secure money movement and automated portfolio management to streamlined workflows, branded client communications and more, all designed to create a seamless, digital investment experience.
“We are honored that Investment News recognized Folio’s innovation, as well as the many ways our Digital Wealth Platform helps advisors serve their clients and grow their business,” said David Hagen, Folio’s Vice President of Digital Wealth. “DWP is a continuation of Folio’s long history of delivering cutting-edge and scalable brokerage and custody technology to RIAs. Folio was one of the first to offer advisors completely paperless, streamlined account opening, bank-link creation and funding – and to also provide advisors with online trade confirmations, statements, performance reporting, tax documents and proxy voting services.”
Modular in design, DWP is available as a white-labeled, customizable solution or through a robust suite of APIs that offer advisors complete control of the client experience.
SOURCE Folio Financial