Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – February 27, 2023) – Adamant Holding Inc. (CSE: ADMT) (FSE: U060) (OTC Pink: UCCPF) (“ADMT” or the “Company”) has announced it will be entering the Artificial Intelligence space (AI) utilizing its European datacenters. Europronet d.o.o. will be focusing on leveraging its datacenters and look at creating partnerships with major AI companies to assist them on their computing power.
Europronet’s Datacenters can help increase the productivity and reliability of an AI system. Some ways our datacenters can improve the performance of an AI system include:
- Providing sufficient computing resources: each datacenter can provide access to large amounts of computing power, such as high-performance GPUs, which are essential for training large AI models.
- Ensuring high availability: Datacenters are designed to be highly available and reliable, which is crucial for AI systems that need to be always available and responsive.
- Providing appropriate storage: Datacenters can provide large-scale storage solutions, such as network-attached storage (NAS) or storage area networks (SAN), that are necessary to store large amounts of data used by AI systems.
- Facilitating data management: Datacenters can provide tools and systems for managing and processing large amounts of data, such as data warehousing and data processing platforms, which can help improve the accuracy and efficiency of AI systems.
- Supporting collaboration: Datacenters can provide collaboration and sharing tools, such as shared file systems and virtual workspaces, that can facilitate collaboration and sharing of data and models among AI teams.
Europronet’s datacenter will be connecting to an existing AI node by:
- Plan the network: Determine the network requirements for the AI node and the datacenter, including the bandwidth and latency requirements, and plan the network topology accordingly.
- Integrate with existing systems: Integrate the AI node and the datacenter with existing systems, such as data warehousing or collaboration tools, to maximize their potential.
Europronet further will look for good partners to run AI.
There are several multi-billion-dollar companies that can would utilize our datacenters for their artificial intelligence systems, including:
- AI hardware vendors: AI hardware vendors, such as NVIDIA and AMD, can provide specialized hardware for running AI workloads in a datacenter. They offer a range of GPUs, Tensor processing units (TPUs), and other hardware specifically designed for AI applications.
- AI software vendors: AI software vendors, such as TensorFlow and PyTorch, can provide AI software and frameworks for developing and running AI models in a datacenter.
Following the implementation of an AI node Europronet will adopt it in the Telecom Business.
An AI system running a telecom business can bring several benefits, including:
- Improved customer experience: AI systems can be used to automate customer service tasks, such as handling customer inquiries, resolving technical issues, and providing personalized recommendations. This can lead to improved customer satisfaction and reduced wait times.
- Increased operational efficiency: AI systems can be used to automate a variety of operational tasks, such as network monitoring, predictive maintenance, and fraud detection. This can help reduce costs, improve resource utilization, and increase the overall efficiency of the business.
- Better decision making: AI systems can provide real-time insights and recommendations based on large amounts of data. This can help decision makers make more informed and accurate decisions about critical business issues, such as network planning, marketing strategies, and resource allocation.
- Personalized marketing: AI systems can be used to personalize marketing campaigns and offers based on individual customer preferences and behaviors. This can lead to higher conversion rates, increased customer loyalty, and improved profitability.
- Improved network performance: AI systems can be used to optimize network performance, such as predicting and preventing network outages, reducing network congestion, and improving network reliability.
These benefits can lead to increased competitiveness, improved profitability, and enhanced customer satisfaction for a telecom business.
“With the recent acquisition of Europronet, we plan to utilize the company’s infrastructure to bring major Artificial Intelligence companies into the Balkan markets. Our datacenters will be used to assist these AI companies in further expanding their presence to Balkan’s countries without the need of sourcing, developing, and building their datacenters. Our datacenters will seamless integrate as we would be the bridge connection, using our servers and databases,” commented Andrea Pagani, CEO of Adamant Holding Inc.
Andrea Pagani, Adamant CEO
Telephone: +39 334 661 8604
ADAMANT Global Holding is multi-focused Telcom and technology company. Owner of Oktacom Inc, a licensed Global Telecom Carrier and Brilliance ltd, a cloud-based mobile service company which provides high-quality voice termination to a market driven by the growing activity in online communications and commerce.
About Europronet d.o.o.
Europronet is a fully licensed Telecom, and a leading Internet service provider (ISP) founded in 2000 offering a variety of services including: Internet access for private and business users; Datacenter Solution with two main locations in the center of Sarajevo, a variety of Wireless Solution and Telecommunications services; web services with development and placement of web presentations; online marketing, business solutions based on information technologies; and technical support.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/156218
Nagad’s Digital Bank on cards, Sadaf to lead the side
Nagad, Bangladesh’s leading Mobile Financial Service (MFS) provider, is gearing up to establish the much-anticipated digital bank, as it is going to secure a licence from the Bangladesh Bank within a couple of months.
Sadaf Roksana, a co-founder and executive director of Nagad Ltd., has been entrusted with the responsibility of leading her company’s transformative venture that will bring greater convenience to the lives of millions of Bangladeshis, reducing their reliance on traditional brick-and-mortar banks.
The MFS provider earlier applied to secure a digital bank licence following the central bank’s call for applications through its website. The Bangladesh Bank also formulated necessary guidelines to widen and accelerate financial inclusion, which will also create jobs for young IT workers.
The world’s fastest mobile money carrier is going to venture into the digital banking era at a time when the financial landscape across the globe is fast evolving towards digitalisation, driven by technological advancements and changing consumer preferences.
Taking on the new assignment, Sadaf, a seasoned financial executive with a remarkable track record in the fintech industry, is poised to steer Nagad’s digital bank towards success. Once Nagad gets the digital bank licence, it will provide its consumers with innovative and convenient banking solutions.
“We are very excited that we are going to introduce digital banking services to the people of Bangladesh within a couple of months,” Sadaf said, adding, “This endeavour aligns perfectly with our vision of enhancing financial inclusion and ensuring easy access to all financial services also at affordable prices.”
Nagad is already well-equipped to launch a digital bank. It will start serving customers soon after getting the licence, Sadaf assured.
Under its digital banking platform, Nagad will introduce many new services, such as single-digit and collateral-free loans for small informal businesses and farmers who now are to take loans from moneylenders even at 40% interest rate per day, she pointed out.
“Thus, we will encourage them to come under financial inclusion, thus putting their money into the formal channel,” she expressed her optimism.
To assess one’s creditworthiness, Nagad has created an AI-based credit rating system that will analyse all transactions-related data available on public domains using one’s NID and mobile number, Sadaf Roksana added.
As Nagad goes ahead with its plans, all eyes will be on Sadaf Roksana and her team as they will embark on this exciting journey towards a more digitised and inclusive financial future for the country.
SOURCE Nagad Limited
Newly inaugurated Yashobhoomi (IICC Dwarka) to host Trescon’s DATE 2023 with Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman amongst the dignitaries
Excitement surrounds Trescon’s Digital Acceleration & Transformation Expo (DATE) as the Honorable Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman confirms to speak at the event and highlight India’s financial innovation and FinTech revolution. The inaugural expo, scheduled for 23-24 November 2023 at the newly inaugurated Yashobhoomi (IICC Dwarka) in New Delhi, is set to be a grand spectacle, representing India’s enthusiastic stride towards its technological dreams, inspired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
DATE’s vision is not just to gaze into the future but to actively shape it, offering a rare confluence for government, enterprises, tech companies including startups and discerning global investors. With a dynamic setup featuring five main themes, three conference tracks for in-depth discussions, and multiple exhibition zones for tech showcase, DATE offers a glimpse into both current and future tech trends.
“Technology is shaping our world and enabling better governance in India. Hosting the inaugural DATE 2023 in India is a testament to our digitization efforts and reflects our commitment to national advancements and ambitions under our leader Shri Narendra Modi,” said Shri Tejasvi Surya, Honorable Member of Parliament and an advisory board member of DATE.
Shri Yaduveer Krishnadatta Chamaraja Wadiyar, Chairperson of Cyberverse, a Strategic Partner of DATE 2023, said, “DATE isn’t just an event; it’s the essence of India’s tech aspirations and its journey towards a brighter, digital future. With our Finance Minister joining the line-up of dignitaries and speakers, the event is well poised to bring the FinTech community together and augment our overall digital ecosystem.”
“DATE is our commitment to catalyze India’s digital evolution, bringing together innovation, expertise, and limitless possibilities,” said Mohammed Saleem, Founder & Chairman of Trescon. “This event is the essence of India’s tech aspirations and its journey towards a brighter, digital future,” he added.
Naveen Bharadwaj, Group CEO of Trescon, the organiser of DATE added, “We are honored to welcome Hon’ble Minister Smt Nirmala Sitharaman at DATE 2023 and eager to learn about some of the impactful initiatives being led by her as we mobilise the key tech community, showcasing cutting edge technologies, introducing startups to global investors and fueling India’s entrepreneurial spirit.”
Entrepreneurs continue to be drawn to India, aiming to revolutionize the narrative of digital transformation. Segments including esports, cybersecurity, robotics, augmented and virtual reality, the metaverse, and more are witnessing a continual upward trend as startups enter the markets and redefine the digital landscape.
DATE 2023’s objective is beyond mere envisioning; it’s about realization. Boasting over 100 global speakers and 3,000 participants, DATE 2023 promises enlightening insights into the latest tech trends, opportunities, challenges, and practical success stories. It aims to be the place-to-be for top decision-makers, tech leaders, CIOs, CTOs, and other experts from various sectors across India.
To further enhance India’s digital transformation journey, the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI)’s support serves as a key driver that will accelerate India’s digital transformation journey. Their association with DATE underscores the shared commitment towards building a robust innovation ecosystem.
In addition to STPI, DATE 2023 is proud to welcome Innovation Mission of Punjab, Goa Technology Association, Data Security Council of India (DSCI), Gujarat Electronics and Software Industries Association (GESIA), and Federation of IT Associations of Gujarati (FITAG) as valuable association partners. Their collaboration fortifies DATE’s mission to foster digital innovation and transformation in India.
For more info or to register for DATE, please visit www.datewithtech.com.
TONIK NAMED BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE DIGITAL BANK
Tonik Digital Bank is proud to announce its recognition as the Philippines’ Best Customer Service for 2023, cementing its status as the number one digital bank for customer service in the country.
Tonik thanks its radically different approach from the get-go, as customer service is not just an aspect of their operations, it is their very essence incorporated in every level of the organization.
“Tonik is proud to be recognized for our customer service by none other than our consumers,” says Mila Bedrenets, Chief Growth Hacker of Tonik Digital Bank. “This award is important for us, as this validates the dedication and passion that we have poured into providing the best banking experience to all our customers.”
The recognition comes from an independent survey launched by Statista, a globally established company publishing brand top lists in cooperation with high-profile media partners. For the Philippines, Statista partnered with Philippine Daily Inquirer, the nation’s leading broadsheet.
Statista surveyed a vast sample of 11,000 Filipino customers who have either made purchases, used services, or gathered information about products or services in the past three years.
BANKING ON THE VOICE OF CUSTOMERS
Tonik stands out from other banking institutions in such a way that customer service is a collaborative effort across all its teams.
From its agents up to members of its senior management, the bank integrates agility and care in listening to customer feedback to further enhance its app, making sure that every interaction leads to a better overall banking experience.
Bedrenets mentions that at this day and age of social media, identifying customer pain points are simple, and that it is just a matter of learning to listen and act on them quickly to address and resolve any concerns.
“I am [literally] sending screenshots of customer complaints to fellow top managers daily, just so everyone is duly aware of customer pain points,” Bedrenets said. “Once the specific complaint is addressed, we also make sure that the same issue will not be experienced by other customers.”
Tonik also utilizes the fastest possible flow of communication across all its teams to address customer issues and concerns and employs tools to effectively alleviate customer pain points.
“The ‘Voice of Customer’ unit is not a side structure for us, nor is it buried in a deeper level of our organization. We make sure that is very much present in our management committee front and center, as we understand that the more you care about customer experience, the less you will need to care about good sales performance,” Bedrenets added.
The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)-licensed digital bank also goes the extra mile by proactively informing its customers of both internal and external service improvements, changes, as well as scheduled downtimes, which may affect their app experience. This transparent communication ensures that customers are informed and updated, fostering trust and reliability.
As they continue to revolutionize the digital banking landscape in the Philippines, Tonik Digital Bank invites customers to experience banking that is truly centered around their needs, values, and aspirations.
- 2023 Global Business and Law Conference held in Beijing
- Office of the Executive Committee of the WMC: Anhui Strengthens Scientific and Technological Innovation Capacity to Attract Multinational Enterprises
- Savory and Partners: Surge in demand for second passports as displacement fears at a high
- The First Exhibition at Ray Waterhouse’s New Gallery and Modern Fine Art presents EDWARD POVEY, HUMAN: October 5 – November 3, 2023 in New York
- The Office of the Executive Committee of the WMC Released the List of “Top 500 Chinese Manufacturing Enterprises in 2023”
- Asian International Arbitration Centre and SOAS University of London, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution Centre sign MoU to promote best practice in arbitration
- Revolutionary Cancer Treatment Advances Promise Brighter Future Amid Federal Funding Uncertainty
- Takeda Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending Approval of Lanadelumab for Routine Prevention of Recurrent Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE) in Patients Aged 2 years and Older
- 67% of larger hospitality operators are unhappy with their current tech stack: insights unveiled in new research report from Vita Mojo
- Ghana launches USD 550 billion Energy Transition and Investment Plan for achieving net-zero emissions, creating 400,000 jobs by 2060
- World Investment Forum to incentivize global investment in sustainable development
- Anhui Targets Rapid Expansion into a Leading Smart and Green Manufacturing Hub
- Xinhua Silk Road: China services trade fair provides huge opportunities for global businesses
- IDTechEx Asks, Will LCDs Be Replaced in VR
- 134th Canton Fair’s Launched Promotion Activities in Italy, Hungary, and Austria, Bringing Upcoming Exhibition Highlights to Local Business Representatives
Fintech2 weeks ago
Praxis Tech posts record growth of 23% in approved transactions in August with its payment orchestration solution
Fintech2 weeks ago
Broadridge Announces International Launch of its Next-Gen Digital Investor Communications Platform
Fintech2 weeks ago
Mastercard and Paysend expand global partnership to enhance cross-border payments for SMEs
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Lyvia Group acquires Arc Consulting, strengthening their position in the Polish tech- and ERP sector
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Composition of Kamux’s Shareholders’ Nomination Board
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
BANK INDONESIA, TOGETHER WITH THE MINISTRY/AGENCIES, PROMOTES INDONESIAN MODEST FASHION ON THE GLOBAL STAGE
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Seadrill Limited Initiates Previously Announced Share Repurchase Program
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
CLIMATE CRISIS FINALLY TAKES CENTRE STAGE IN GLOBAL POLITICS