One Network Enterprises, a global provider of secure, multi-party business networks that enable autonomous supply chain management, today announced the availability of the latest version of its Real Time Value Network (RTVN). Version 22 continues to enhance the customer-driven, agile, and responsive business network that enables companies to onboard once and be connected to a rich ecosystem of trading partners so they can effectively manage, optimize and automate multi-party processes.
Underpinning the new functionality in 22.0 is NEO, the Company’s proprietary machine learning (ML) and intelligent agent technology that makes and executes decisions and supports autonomous supply chain management. NEO identifies patterns, trends, and anomalies and extracts insights to inform execution decisions and make recommendations. NEO monitors millions of outcomes of decisions across the network and uses ML to continually improve decision-making abilities and results. It also enhances the current Control Tower services and includes key performance enhancements that is designed to support high volume, high transactional networks such as Telematics/GPS and IoT applications.
“Using real-time, critical supply chain data, One Network’s platform continues to help companies improve their operational efficiencies by providing valuable insight and network-informed recommendations that drive positive business results,” said Greg Brady, CEO of One Network Enterprises. “The combination of the consumer-driven multi-party network, our autonomous supply chain technology and customizable network agents, plus our depth of supply chain expertise, helps customers gain greater business value and a stronger competitive advantage in a matter of months not years.”
Additional platform enhancements include:
- NEO is enhanced with new simulation skills and a new stream processing framework to support high volume Internet of Things (IoT) data streams.
- Dispute Management enables the creation, and management of disputes for any and all parts of a shipment.
- Blockchain Support improved functionality orchestrates permissions across, and writes transactions to, multiple blockchain networks. Blockchain-enabled transaction throughput has been boosted to in excess of 100 transactions per second and now supports Hyperledger Fabric (in addition to existing support for Ethereum).
- High-Fidelity, What-If Scenarios available to customers through NEO’s micro-simulation skill. This enables end-users to perform complex network-altering, what-if scenarios to study the effect of the proposed change even before they are implemented.
- Stream Processing Framework handles high-volume data sources and events such as those from GPS and IoT sensors.
- Time Bounded Role Assignment allows organizations to grant temporary permissions and assign roles to users for delimited time periods.
The new version significantly enhances the Supply Chain core as well as other industry cores. These industry cores provide rich and nuanced functionality for specific industries, including Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, High Tech, Humanitarian and Pharmaceuticals. They do this by providing industry-specific data models, terminology, functionality and workflows.
Supply Chain Core Enhancements
NEO enhancement also improves the central Supply Chain core bringing improved performance to autonomous skills including, forecasting, replenishment, supply allocation, inventory planning, and multi-tier material planning. Other supply chain core enhancements include:
Item Catalog /GS1 with enhanced admin and standard user functionality, allows Admin users to manage schema definitions and associate schemas with product hierarchies; allows Standard users view and update attribute values on new the Item Attributes tab.
Streamlined Partner Onboarding with self-service onboarding that simplifies the onboarding process. Now customers can quickly search for, and establish partnerships with, organizations already in ONE. They can also easily invite organizations to join ONE if they have not already joined. Customers have complete visibility to invitations and their statuses.
Task Orders are a set of instructions with optionally associated transactions which can be assigned to specific users.
Rule-Driven Document Holds that trigger document holds when users do not upload required Documents within a preconfigured time.
Many other functions have been added, improved and redesigned, including Logistics, Sales & Operations Planning, Order Management, Warehouse Management, Optimized Execution, and Manufacturing.
SOURCE One Network