TalkBank’s new assistant Buffet, integrates into users’ messenger apps and aims to coach individuals to improve the handling of personal finance. The robot is named after Warren Buffett, an investor, entrepreneur and business tycoon, a name associated with wealth and financial management.
Working within the TalkBank platform, Buffet has access to client activities. It applies artificial intelligence to analyze spending patterns and recommend ways to spend smarter and save more. Users can choose to put money aside for a rainy day or specific goal. Buffet answers questions, gives recommendations and is available via five messengers: VK, Telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp and Viber. This allows users to have instant access when inquiring about personal wealth management.
Buffet features include:
- Calculate monthly income and expenses
- Analyze personal finances
- Help with planning a budget and setting financial goals
- Calculate expenses at gas and service stations
- Help get optimal travel insurance
- Provide up-to-date information on exchange rates
- Remind about loan payments
As an AI software, Buffet is trainable – the more users interact with him, the more the bot learns, and the better he becomes at providing help.
The financial advisor is available 24/7 with no days off or lunch breaks. To activate Buffet you just need to start a chat with TalkBank in one of your to-go messengers and send “Hi”.