Payactiv, Inc, a certified B Corp and the leader in Earned Wage Access (EWA), is named a finalist in the 2021 BAI Global Innovation Awards.
- Payactiv is a finalist in the 11th annual BAI Global Innovation Awards in the “Human Capital” category. This award recognizes product innovations in financial services that “creatively shape the experience and effectiveness” of the workforce.
- Payactiv’s Lively app offers a one-stop digital wallet solution designed to support the needs of low-wage workers, a group often marginalized by traditional banking services. It supports more than 1,500 businesses, and its Direct model is available free for anyone.
The Big Picture
- Payactiv empowers more people to participate in the economy they helped create. It invented Earned Wage Access (EWA), which enables workers to get paid as they earn. It is not a loan. In less than a decade, EWA as a category has become one of the most popular benefits programs in corporate America. It is used by millions of employees who work for tens of thousands of businesses.
- Payactiv’s Lively app is an all-in-one digital wallet offering EWA, unique discounts, integrated bill management and bill pay, goal-based savings, instant P2P funds transfer, and Payactiv Connect, a dynamic tool for communication.
- In 2021, Payactiv won two American Business Awards for “Company of the Year in Financial Services” and “Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program,” the B Corp award “Best for the World™” for positive social impact, Aite-Novarica’s “Grand Prize Digital Wallet Innovation Award” and a Webby Finalist Award for the short animated film, “We Heard You” – which is a tribute to the humanity of all workers.
- Payactiv’s Lively app is available for download at the Apple Store and Google Play.