Nerds on Site Inc. (the “Company” or “NERDS”) (CSE: NERD) (FSE: SUB.VTG.) (QTCQB: NOSUF), a mobile IT solutions company servicing the SME marketplace, having introduced Cannabis IT in a Box, the “Go To” solution, delivered, installed and serviced for SME businesses in the cannabis in March, announces its first customer in the US at the Orchard Heights facility in Wenatchee, Washington.
Orchard Heights is located in Wenatchee, Washington. The Orchard Heights 7- acre property is located strategically on the Columbia river, in Central Washington where a majority of commodity producers converge strategically to expedite distribution to the metropolitan markets. Orchard Heights is a Weekend Unlimited Washington facility (CSE: POT).
“In our B2B market here in Washington, the IT solution that we are designing with NERDS will provide a tremendous advantage as we scale this business,” said Orchard Heights Director, Grant Guelich. “From seed to sale, the Cannabis IT in a Box solution will allow us to focus on cultivation with our licensees, production and distribution, knowing that the information we need is accessible and reliable so that we can operate at the highest standards and serve our licensees, customers and partners.”
“With our recent retail client in Alberta, Northern Lights Supply just announced, the NERDS team’s ability to prototype the Cannabis IT in a Box solution with Orchard Heights, a grower in the B2B space in Washington will ensure we have ready to go solutions for all applications in the thriving Cannabis industry, both in the Canada and the USA,” said Mr. Charles Regan, CEO, NERDS on Site.
The NERDS on Site Cannabis IT in a Box solution will provide the following services to Orchard Heights Growers:
- IT support for existing systems
- Development and provision of inventory tracking and sales systems
- Security systems and video systems maintenance and monitoring
- (access card or fob solutions with multi-level access function, timer and alarm features)
- IT systems regulatory compliance management
- Network monitoring and management
- In store network security and ransomware protection
- Corporate and multi store network support, management, and ransomware protection
- Website development e-commerce ready, from simplest to most complex systems
- Mobile in person support if required, with back up capabilities, remote access and remote support
The Cannabis IT division of NERDS delivers the most experienced and agile IT solutions company, serving small and medium sized businesses, to new and existing operators in the Cannabis space. The turn key Cannabis IT in a Box solution is designed to get businesses up and running efficiently, in full compliance, and with instant access to the information they need to serve customers.
SOURCE Nerds On Site Inc.