SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The global peer-to-peer lending market size is expected to reach USD 21.42 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 20.2% from 2023 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Changing consumer preferences and attitudes toward borrowing and investing have propelled the growth of the peer-to-peer (P2P) lending market. Many individuals prefer borrowing directly from peers or investing in loans that align with their goals. P2P lending allows borrowers and lenders to connect on a more personal level, fostering a sense of community and trust that may be lacking in traditional lending channels.
Key Industry Insights & Findings from the report:
- Based on type, the consumer lending segment dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 59.14%. P2P lending offers consumers an appealing choice for accessing affordable loans by providing a combination of lower interest rates and efficient operations
- In terms of loan type, the unsecured segment dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 65.08%. P2P lending platforms leverage sophisticated algorithms and data analytics to evaluate borrower creditworthiness, enabling them to manage and mitigate risks associated with unsecured loans effectively
- Based on end-user, the business loans segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 22.3% over the forecast period. P2P lending platforms often have more flexible eligibility criteria and are willing to consider alternative factors beyond traditional credit scores when assessing the creditworthiness of businesses
- In terms of purpose type, the home renovation segment is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period. P2P lending platforms attract a diverse pool of investors willing to fund home renovation projects. These investors may be individuals looking to diversify their investment portfolios or those interested in supporting home improvement initiatives
- North America dominated the market in 2022 with a revenue share of 30.24%. The presence of established and reputable P2P lending platforms in the region has also built trust among borrowers and investors, contributing to North America’s dominance in the market
Read 120 page market research report, “Peer-to-Peer Lending Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Consumer Lending, Business Lending), By Loan Type (Secured, Unsecured), By End-user, By Purpose Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 – 2030“, published by Grand View Research.
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market Growth & Trends
In June 2023, PeerBerry, a European peer-to-peer lending platform, achieved a significant milestone by surpassing 70,000 investors. The platform experienced substantial growth in May, generating increased interest from investors. In addition to its core platform, PeerBerry has also been promoting its sister platform, Crowdpear, which has the same shareholders. Crowdpear has attracted approximately 2,500 international investors, further expanding the reach of the PeerBerry brand and its investment opportunities.
P2P lending platforms leverage digital technologies to create a transparent and efficient lending ecosystem. Through online platforms, borrowers can easily access information about loan terms, interest rates, and fees, enabling them to make informed decisions. Similarly, investors can access detailed borrower profiles and loan information, empowering them to evaluate and select investment opportunities that align with their risk appetite. This transparency fosters trust between borrowers and investors and contributes to the overall growth and credibility of the P2P lending market.
The COVID-19 pandemic has catalyzed the rapid growth and acceptance of the P2P lending market. As physical branches and in-person interactions became limited, borrowers and investors increasingly embraced P2P lending as a convenient and efficient alternative. The digital nature of P2P lending platforms provided a seamless experience, allowing borrowers to access funds, and investors to diversify their portfolios, without needing a physical presence.
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market Report Scope
Market size value in 2023
USD 5.91 billion
Revenue forecast in 2030
USD 21.42 billion
CAGR of 20.2% from 2023 to 2030
Base year of estimation
2017 – 2021
2023 – 2030
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global peer-to-peer lending market based on type, loan type, end-user, purpose type, and region:
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market – Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Consumer Lending
- Business Lending
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market – Loan Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market – End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Non Business Loans
- Business Loans
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market – Purpose Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- Repaying Bank Debt
- Credit Card Recycling
- Home Renovation
- Buying Car
- Family Celebration
Peer-to-Peer Lending Market – Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2017 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
List of Key Players in the Peer-to-Peer Lending Market
- LendingClub Bank
- Prosper Funding LLC
- Upstart Network, Inc.
- StreetShares, Inc.
- Bondora Capital OÜ
- AS Mintos Marketplace
- Landbay Partners Limited
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Micro Lending Market – The global micro lending market size is expected to reach USD 86.82 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth is anticipated to be driven by several advantages offered by micro lending to the loan providers, such as the easy accessibility to offer loans within and aboard the country and earning more interest rates compared to the traditional fixed deposit and other investments. Furthermore, the growing demand for micro lending by individuals through peer-to-peer lending platforms is another major factor driving the market’s growth.
- Digital Lending Platform Market – The global digital lending platform market size is expected to reach USD 44.50 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 26.5% from 2023 to 2030, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing adoption of digitalization in the BFSI sector is expected to create new opportunities for market growth. According to the European Central Bank, in 2020, 46% of European banks could process mortgages digitally in two days compared to 8% in 2015.
- Alternative Lending Platform Market – The global alternative lending platform market size is expected to reach USD 14.47 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 23.6% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing integration of technology in the financial sector worldwide is anticipated to drive the growth. The strong emphasis by market players on offering enhanced lending solutions to revolutionize the financing ecosystem also bodes well for the development of the industry.
Browse through Grand View Research’s Next Generation Technologies Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Grand View Compass | Market Trend Reports
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
NEW YORK, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Phoenix Tower International, LLC (“PTI”), through its Spanish subsidiary (PTI Iberica V, S.A.) announced today that it has closed a new €1.2 billion senior credit facility in Europe to consolidate its existing loans and provide substantial additional capacity to support further growth both in existing and new markets in Europe.
The transaction comprised of the following senior secured facilities: (i) a €700 million term loan, (ii) a €400 million delayed draw term loan, (iii) a €50 million revolving credit facility, and (iv) a €50 million debt service reserve facility, all of which are due in September 2030 (7 years). Proceeds from the facilities will be used to: (i) repay existing indebtedness including related fees and expenses, (ii) fund capital expenditure requirements and acquisitions, including the recent acquisition of the French portfolio of wireless tower assets from Cellnex (1,226 sites hosting SFR), and (iii) fund working capital requirements.
“The multi-jurisdiction loan provides PTI with the flexibility to continue to grow our business across Europe with incremental liquidity available at our disposal. The financing will allow us to strengthen our commitment to the region, as we continue to construct and invest in digital infrastructure in markets that are experiencing a rising demand for connectivity and technological upgrades. We are excited to continue to expand our presence in Europe and deliver value-add infrastructure solutions to our customers”, said Dagan Kasavana, Chief Executive Officer of PTI.
“By providing a flexible financing covering multiple jurisdictions, PTI was able to simplify its capital structure, reduce pricing, and access incremental funds to support future growth. Raising €1.2 billion in the current market environment speaks to the strength of PTI’s business model and underscores the lender community’s appetite to support the expansion of digital connectivity. We are pleased to partner with such a strong lender group in this landmark transaction”, said Michael Bremer, Chief Financial Officer of PTI.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking (“Natixis”) acted as Structuring Bank. Natixis and Deutsche Bank AG acted as Lead Bookrunners and Mandated Lead Arrangers, ABN AMRO Bank N.V., ING Bank N.V., and Scotiabank (Ireland) Designated Activity Company acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers and Bookrunners, BNP Paribas and MUFG Bank acted as Mandated Lead Arrangers, and Citibank Europe PLC Dublin, Mizuho Bank Europe, and Toronto Dominion Bank acted as Participants. Natixis also acted as Facility Agent, Security Agent and Financial Modelling Bank, while ING Bank N.V. has been appointed as Sustainability Coordinator.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer acted as external legal counsel of the company, and Allen & Overy acted as external legal counsel of the lenders.
PTI, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates over 22,000 telecom towers throughout Europe, the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. In Europe, PTI is present in several countries including France, Italy, Ireland, Malta and Cyprus.
PTI was founded in 2013 with a mission to be a premier site provider to wireless operators across the world in high-growth markets. PTI’s investors include funds managed by Blackstone, Wren House and various members of the management team and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. For more information, please visit www.phoenixintnl.com
BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
BEND, Ore, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — BranchOut Foods Inc. (NASDAQ: BOF), the global trailblazer in GentleDried natural snacks and superfood ingredients, is proud to announce a significant expansion of its partnership with EnWave Corporation (TSX-V: ENW | FSE: E4U). BranchOut has agreed to purchase a second large-scale, continuous throughput dehydration machine from Enwave. Under the terms of the new Equipment Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement”), the 120kW REV™ machine is slated for delivery to BranchOut in late calendar 2024 and will add an additional $15mm in estimated topline capacity.
Eric Healy, CEO of BranchOut Food Inc., emphasized, “We are confident that this increased capacity will align perfectly with our growth trajectory, especially in light of our recent commitments from major retailers and the substantial sales pipeline we have established.”
Enwave’s Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology and associated patent portfolio was previously licensed to BranchOut along with exclusivity for its original core products. Under the new Agreement, the product exclusives have been significantly expanded to encompass the new and innovative products BranchOut has recently developed and will be launching in the very near future.
About BranchOut Food Inc.: BranchOut is an international food-tech company delivering truly great natural snacks and real superfood ingredients enabled by their licensed dehydration technology. BranchOut Food is a leading provider of high-quality dehydrated fruit and vegetable-based products and its commitment to quality and innovation sets it apart as a trusted brand and private label supplier. For more information about BranchOut Food Inc. and its products, please visit www.branchoutfood.com.
About EnWave: EnWave Corporation stands as a global leader in vacuum microwave dehydration innovation and application. Operating from its headquarters in Vancouver, BC, EnWave boasts an impressive intellectual property portfolio and has refined its Radiant Energy Vacuum (REV™) technology into a proven, consistent, and scalable drying solution. This revolutionary technology outperforms traditional drying methods in terms of efficiency, capacity, product quality, and cost.
BranchOut Food Inc.
Email: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/branchout-food-inc-expands-partnership-with-enwave-corporation-increasing-manufacturing-capacity-by-an-additional-15mm-annually–secures-additional-product-exclusivities-301941949.html
SIGMA Financial AI unveils Akili-AI: Cutting-Edge, AI-based, no-code suite of tools for traders
– Augments trader’s interactions and transforms decision-making capabilities
– Handles the full extent of structured to unstructured financial data
– Mitigates portfolio exposure risk and accelerates speed to market
LONDON, Sept. 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — SIGMA Financial AI, an innovator in developing AI-driven trading solutions, launches Akili-AI*, a sophisticated suite of enterprise-ready trading strategy tools. Akili-AI is a cutting-edge, no-code solution enabling data-driven insights to support the specialist needs of the global financial services trading community.
Akili-AI incorporates machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) to deliver agile tools which are more intelligent, faster and easier to use, enabling traders to create strategies at a scale and speed unachievable without AI support. Completely asset-class and instrument-agnostic, the Akili-AI system streams real-time trading data, allowing users to screen, test and design complex trading strategies promptly.
Their SaaS-based Pattern matching platform (Patterns as a Service) helps traders monitor thousands of instruments in real-time, scanning charts for momentum changes, technical signals, support, and resistance zones. The NLP research function supports fundamental and technical qualifications from thousands of news, social media and traders’ data. Akili-AI’s flexible modular architecture, built using modern protocols, is cloud-based and scales to support the largest trading enterprises.
Andy Simpson, Co-founder and CEO, commented, “Traders are having to cope with a constant squeeze on their book; this, combined with a huge increase in data volumes, has created the need for transformative solutions which can help them find an edge. They need the ability to find new liquidity fast, enhance their trade execution capabilities, and reduce portfolio risk; Akili-AI can deliver all this at a lower cost point and faster than ever.”
“Akili-AI transforms market interaction and improves productivity by liberating traders from the constraints imposed by long-established, outdated working practices and legacy technology infrastructures. Accelerated speed to market is crucial in an industry where every second counts. Our mission is to provide AI-based solutions which enhance the human experience – not replace them – helping to generate more revenue and increased profitability,” Andy continued.
Rob Maunder, Co-founder and Chief Commercial Officer, said, “Our pioneering and creative team is an unusual blend of deep financial services experience, phenomenal engineering and world-class AI technologists who bring an unrivalled track record of developing new platforms at pace. We break the mould by delivering incredible engineering of low-latency, highly scalable systems drawing on more than a decade of generative AI experience in the social media and music industries.”
Andy concluded, “Akili-AI is the start of a refreshingly different journey of technological change; watch this space. There is much more to come.”
*Akili is the Swahili word for intelligence.
About SIGMA Financial AI:
We provide traders with a set of tools that are faster, smarter and easier to use. Our AI machine learning product suite unlocks trading opportunities through real-time analytics underpinned by world-leading, scalable, ultra-low latency architecture.
Note to Editors: For more information about SIGMA Financial AI, please visit www.sigmafinancial.ai.
- PTI Secures €1.2 Billion Multi-Jurisdiction Transaction
- BranchOut Food Inc. Expands Partnership with EnWave Corporation. Increasing Manufacturing Capacity by an Additional ~$15mm Annually & Secures Additional Product Exclusivities.
- SIGMA Financial AI unveils Akili-AI: Cutting-Edge, AI-based, no-code suite of tools for traders
- NJI Welcomes Allison Hoffman Cousens as Managing Director of Partnerships & Marketing
- AlphaSense Grows to $2.5 Billion Valuation, Securing $150 Million in Series E Funding Led by BOND
- FP Markets Wins ‘Best Trading Conditions’ and ‘Most Trusted Broker’ at the Ultimate Fintech Awards Global 2023
- Coating Additives Market worth $10.5 billion by 2028 – Exclusive Report by MarketsandMarkets™
- RiverStone International to Drive Investment Strategy with Clearwater Analytics
- Gallerist Pearl Lam Launches The Pearl Lam Podcast
- Intrum: Three quarters of consumers admit to breaking even or overspending each month
- Navigating the Future: Yodaplus’s DocuTrade at the Forefront of the Trade Finance Evolution
- New EU Carbon Emissions Tariff Will Significantly Impact Businesses, Highlights Report from The Conference Board
- Guangzhou Development District holds 2023 Saudi (Jazan) Special Investment Promotion and Exchange Forum
- Global IPO market: Investor appetite shifts from growth to value amid tighter liquidity
- Shandong kicks off the 2023 World Cities Forum and Regional Leaders’ Summit
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
2023 Asian Green and Low-Carbon Development Roundtable successfully held
Fintech PR1 week ago
MYEG PARTNERS CHINA’S BEITOU IT INNOVATION TO SHOWCASE DIGITAL IDENTITY CREDENTIALS SERVICE ON THE ZETRIX BLOCKCHAIN
Fintech PR1 week ago
Aon Joins International Emissions Trading Association as First Member with Risk Capital Capabilities
Fintech PR1 week ago
Wearable Devices and IoT Revolutionize Healthcare Monitoring and Weight Management
Fintech PR1 week ago
Rönesans secures prodigious ranking in ENR list: 9th European largest international contracting company, and 38th worldwide
Fintech PR1 week ago
Tom Fitzpatrick Joins R.J. O’Brien as Managing Director, Global Markets Insights
Fintech PR1 week ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
iFOREX new Dubai efforts