The construction and interior design sectors drive demand for tinted glass, with new trends like French green and crystal grey contributing. Tinted glass offers enhanced safety, security, and energy efficiency, fueling the market growth.
NEWARK, Del., Sept. 18, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The tinted glass market is anticipated to expand its roots at a steady CAGR of 6.6% between 2023 and 2033. The market is anticipated to surpass US$ 41.26 billion by 2033, while it is likely to be valued at US$ 21.77 billion in 2023.
Request to Download Sample Summary to Get a Closer Look at Opportunities: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12683
Tinted Glass Trends: Fueling Demand in Construction, Safety, Efficiency, and Innovation for UV Protection
- The new construction and interior design businesses fuel the demand for tinted glass solutions. Furthermore, new experiments such as French green, crystal grey, and euro grey tinted float glass are increasing the demand for tinted glass.
- The enhanced safety and security delivered through tinted glasses is flourishing the market growth. Furthermore, increased efficiency due to the lower energy consumption is anticipated to the market growth.
- The advanced glassing solution and low-maintenance glasses are further expected to boost the demand for tinted laminate glass. Alongside, tinted smart glass is also in high demand, expanding the tinted glass market size.
- Many corporate and residential setups are adopting tinted glasses solutions for high UV protection.
Key Points from the Tinted Glass Market Research Report:
- The United States market leads the tinted glass market in terms of sales volume in North America. The market holds a market share of 13.4% in 2023. The market growth is attributed to the increased number of corporate systems adopting glasses that protect them from sunlight and ultraviolet rays.
- India’s tinted glass market leads the South Asia market in terms of CAGR with a leading CAGR of 8.0% between 2023 and 2033. The regional growth is attributed to growing awareness among people about the hazardous effects of UV rays
- On the other hand, China’s tinted glass market flourishes at a CAGR of 8.1% between 2023 and 2033. The rising number of industrial warehouses with product stores are adopting tinted glass solutions.
- By thickness, 6 mm tinted glass is in high demand as it is in high consumption due to the perfect size for different settings like residential, office buildings, and even grocery stores.
- By color, the grey segment leads while holding a prominent market share of 40.7% in 2023.
Explore the Research Methodology behind the Tinted Glass Market Research Study: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-12683
The key vendors work on producing the best quality glasses with experimentation and production value. Furthermore, the companies also provide application-specific tinted glass solutions. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase their supply chain, and distribution channel.
The key players in the market are
- AGC Inc.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited
- THE ECAM GROUP
- Guardian Industries Corp.
- Taiwan Glass Group, Ltd
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group Co., Ltd
- Qingdao Rexi Industries Co. Ltd.
Recent Market Developments
– Guardian Industries Corp has introduced its guardian tinted glass that delivers solutions to exterior facades and interior decors. It comes for homes as well as commercial businesses. The tint also comes in various colors and designs.
– Taiwan Glass Group, Ltd. has revisited its tinted glass and updated its packaging and build quality. The company will likely hold a good amount of traction in the future.
Unlock a wealth of insights with our comprehensive report, providing you access to an in-depth breakdown of market structure, strategy, and product portfolios! Purchase now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/12683
About the Author:
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
Adjacent Research Reports:
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market is predicted to capture a valuation of US$ 18.54 billion in 2023 and rise to US$ 41.53 billion by 2033. The market is estimated at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period.
- Glass Additives Market will reach US$ 1.4 Billion by the end of 2022. In the long run, from 2022-2032, the market is expected to flourish at a 4.2% CAGR, reaching US$ 2.1 Billion.
- Residential and commercial Smart Glass Market is projected to reach approximately US$ 14 Billion by 2028, at an estimated CAGR of more than 15% over 2018-2028.
- Fiberglass Market is predicted to rise at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period (2022-2028) and reach a valuation of US$ 13.1 Billion by 2028, up from the current market size of US$ 10.2 Billion.
- Silica Sand for Glass Making Market is expected to be valued at US$ 5.7 billion in 2023. As per the research, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.1% between 2023 and 2033. The valuation is projected to cross US$ 8.5 billion by 2033.
- Borosilicate Glass Market is expected to surge from US$ 2.03 Billion in 2022 to US$ 4 Billion in 2032. The industry is projected at a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- Glass Additives Market was valued at US$ 1.3 Billion in 2021 and is likely to reach US$ 1.4 Billion by the end of 2022. In the long run, from 2022-2032, the market is expected to flourish at a 4.2% CAGR, reaching US$ 2.1 Billion.
- The European silica Sand for Glass sand-making market is predicted to cross a valuation of US$ 1,107.3 million in 2023. It is estimated to attain a valuation of US$ 1,654.9 million by 2033. The market is predicted to thrive at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2023 to 2033.
- Insulated Glass Market is projected to be valued at US$ 13.4 Billion in 2022, and it is set to reach US$ 22.8 Billion in 2032 and exhibit rapid growth at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- The heat-resistant glass market analysis report released by FMI estimates the current revenue generated by sales of this product worldwide to be around US$ 4.8 Billion. Further, by the year 2032, the net worth of the global heat-resistant glass is predicted to be around US$ 7.5 Billion and is predicted to register a fair CAGR of 4.3% through these forecast years.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI is the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer, Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
JUSTIN ROSE NAMED WINNER OF THE NICKLAUS-JACKLIN AWARD PRESENTED BY AON AT 44TH RYDER CUP
Prestigious Award celebrates player who embodies the true spirit of the Ryder Cup, proving that decisions made here make history
ROME, Oct. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Justin Rose of Team Europe was announced as the recipient of the Nicklaus-Jacklin Award presented by Aon following the conclusion of the 44th Ryder Cup in Rome, Italy.
Throughout the competition, Rose displayed exemplary character and poise in the face of one of sports’ most compelling atmospheres, all while maintaining sound decision making and representing the true spirit of the event. He has been a stalwart in the Team Europe dressing room, sharing his experience with a young team and leading by example by contributing key momentum building points when it mattered. On day one, Rose holed the decisive putt on the 18th to secure a tie, and his immediate reaction was to turn and acknowledge his teammates who stood beside the green – showcasing his belief that the team should always come first.
Rose was paired with Ryder Cup rookie Robert MacIntyre on day one and used his vast Ryder Cup experience to help guide the young Scotsman during his first Ryder Cup match, in what proved to be a tough battle against Max Homa and Wyndham Clark. On day two, Rose continued his partnership with MacIntyre and they secured a decisive 3&2 victory against Justin Thomas and Jordan Spieth, with Rose’s red-hot putter proving crucial. MacIntyre would go on to have an exceptional debut, collecting 2 ½ points.
Just as the efforts of Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin did in 1969, Rose exemplified the true values of this great game, cementing his place in Ryder Cup history at Marco Simone Golf & Country Club. Rose has become the third player to receive this honor, following Dustin Johnson from the U.S. Team and Sergio Garcia from the European Team, who won the Award at Whistling Straits two years ago.
Inspired by the historic 1969 Concession when Jack Nicklaus conceded a 2-foot putt to Tony Jacklin for a halved match resulting in the first tie in Ryder Cup history, the Award honors two icons in the game and is given to the player who best embodies the true spirit of the Ryder Cup – the individual who sees the bigger picture and makes better decisions on and off the course.
Speaking about winning the Nicklaus-Jacklin Award presented by Aon, Rose said: “Winning this Award is a huge compliment. This event really pushes you to the limit because it has so much passion. You have to find that line and get close to it, but always stay on the right side and be respectful towards your opponent. The Americans played their heart out today and deserve a lot of respect. Novak Djokovic gave the team some advice earlier this week and really emphasized how you need to embrace a pressurized situation and use it as inspiration. The putt on the 18th on day one was a good example of where I tried to embrace the moment – I didn’t want to blemish such a great start by the team, and my immediate reaction was to embrace my teammates who had all performed so well as a group.
“The Ryder Cup is all about teamwork and I managed to put together a strong partnership with Bob. I made some putts at the right time on the first two days that made me look heroic, but he chipped away constantly and made a big contribution just when we needed to keep the momentum going. A big thank you to Aon – winning this Award will make today’s victory even sweeter for me.”
At this year’s Ryder Cup in Rome, Team Europe took victory by 16 ½ -11 ½, after three days filled with iconic pairings, intense rivalry and selfless performances. Team Europe raced to a dominant 6 ½ to 1 ½ lead after day one and preserved their five-point advantage to lead 10 ½ to 5 ½ heading into the final day of singles. A close and hard-fought final day went down to the final few holes, with England’s Tommy Fleetwood delivering the clinching moment in style on the short par-4 16th hole.
“As the 44th Ryder Cup comes to an end, we are reminded that golf is a game shaped by respect, integrity and decision making under pressure,” said Andy Weitz, Chief Marketing Officer of Aon. “This event represents the best of golf, and this Award represents the best of the Ryder Cup. As its presenting partner, we are proud to honor Justin as the recipient of this year’s Nicklaus-Jacklin Award presented by Aon. His display of character and skill throughout an intense match embodied the spirit of this event, and why we love this game.”
Learn more about the Nicklaus-Jacklin Award presented by Aon here.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) exists to shape decisions for the better — to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries and sovereignties with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
About the PGA of America
The PGA of America is one of the world’s largest sports organizations, composed of more than 29,000 PGA of America Golf Professionals who love the game, are expert coaches, operators and business leaders, and work daily to drive interest and participation in the sport. The PGA of America owns and operates numerous championships and events, including major championships for men, women, seniors and the Ryder Cup, one of the world’s foremost sporting events. For more information, visit PGA.com and follow us on X, formerly known as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
About Ryder Cup Europe
Ryder Cup Europe – which comprises representatives of The European Tour group (60%), of the PGA of Great Britain and Ireland (20%) and the Confederation of Professional Golf through the vehicle of The Ryder Cup European Development Trust (RCEDT) (20%) – owns the rights of The Ryder Cup when the competition is held in Europe. The European Tour group is the Managing Partner and has prime responsibility for all matters concerning The European Team; the PGA of Great Britain and Ireland is the Founding Partner; and the Confederation of Professional Golf is responsible for the management of the Trust, which is the Development Partner. Our Official Worldwide Partners for the 2023 Ryder Cup are Aon, BMW, Capgemini, Citi, DP World, Hilton, and Rolex. For more information about The Ryder Cup visit rydercup.com.
Safra New York Corporation Completes The Acquisition Of Delta North Bankcorp.
NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Safra New York Corporation, the holding company of Safra National Bank of New York (“The Bank”), is pleased to announce the successful completion of its acquisition of Delta North Bankcorp, including its subsidiary Delta National Bank and Trust Company.
This strategic acquisition is a significant milestone for Safra National Bank and underscores the Bank’s continuous expansion in the private banking and wealth management business. The acquisition strengthens the Bank’s market position among high-net-worth clients in the United States and Latin America, where the Bank has been providing premier private banking and financial services and has a long and successful track record.
Jacob J. Safra, Chairman of Safra National Bank of New York: “We are proud to have completed this acquisition, which represents an excellent strategic fit to our existing business in these markets. Clients will benefit from an organization that is fully dedicated to wealth management, providing the service, products and expertise that best meet their specific needs. We are confident that the Bank has all the attributes required to continue growing and prospering in a sustainable manner.
Simoni Morato, Chief Executive Officer of Safra National Bank of New York: “We very much look forward to working closely with Delta’s clients and employees and developing long term relationships. Together we will build on the strengths of our organization, not only in the United States, but also throughout Latin America.”
Safra National Bank of New York
Headquartered in New York, with branches in Aventura, Miami and Palm Beach, and offices throughout Latin America, Safra National Bank is a leading private bank with approximately US$ 30 billion in clients’ assets. Safra National Bank of New York is part of the J. Safra Group.
J. Safra Group
The J. Safra Group (the “Group”), with total assets under management of over USD $300 billion, consists of privately-owned banks under the Safra name and investment holdings in asset-based business sectors such as real estate and agribusiness. The Group’s banking interests in 160 locations globally, are: Safra National Bank of New York, headquartered in New York City, USA; J. Safra Sarasin, headquartered in Basel, Switzerland; and Banco Safra, headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil; all independent from one another from a consolidated supervision standpoint.
The Group’s real estate holdings consist of more than 200 premier commercial, residential, retail and farmland properties worldwide, such as New York City’s 660 Madison Avenue office complex and London’s iconic Gherkin Building. Its investments in other sectors include, among others, agribusiness holdings in Brazil and Chiquita Brands International Inc. With deep relationships in markets worldwide, the Group is able to greatly enhance the value of businesses which are part of it. There are more than 34,000 employees associated with the J. Safra Group.
212 521 4866
212 521 4808
EMpact launches its venture studio in Central America, heralding a new approach to impact investing in frontier markets
Plans underway for subsequent launches in Africa and Central Asia
ANTIGUA, Guatemala , Oct. 1, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Today witnessed the launch of EMpact, a venture studio focused on nurturing talent and accelerating startups to serve critical value chains, focusing on frontier markets in Central America, West Africa, and Central Asia. The first studio is a collaboration between EMpact and Fundación Génesis Empresarial (Genesis), the largest development microfinance institution in Guatemala. The studio will promote entrepreneurship and capacity building across the Central America region through the “Innovation and Entrepreneurship Hub” of Genesis and Universidad Francisco Marroquín – (UFM) a leading academic institution in the country, which promotes free market principles and entrepreneurship.
“The issues facing humanity and our planet are interlinked, and a big part has to do with how we access, cultivate, and sustain natural resources, including agriculture and forestry”, said Sami Lahoud and Prateek Shrivastava, co-founders of EMpact. “Catalyzing innovations in agriculture value chains, through entrepreneurship, creates stability and opportunity in frontier markets while sustaining the global economy and restoring our planet through sustainable practices”, they added.
The studio addresses the most critical issue facing entrepreneurship in frontier markets, which is the upskilling of talent. Individuals are invited to apply to become “EMpact fellows” who will be coached in innovation and entrepreneurship. Then, the studio will help fellows design digitally enabled solutions that address the needs and pain-points of its corporate partners. And finally, incubated businesses will graduate into a startup accelerator that will help each team turn their solutions into investment-ready businesses through mentorship, access to essential shared services, and opening doors to additional corporate partners.
The EMpact model also allows for winning solutions, whether incubated by EMpact or operating independently, to be replicated by fellows in other markets or verticals. The first such portfolio company is Climatica, a solution that accelerates financial inclusion of small holder farmers through climate smart agriculture.
“Fighting poverty through empowerment and improving food security in the face of climate change are daunting and expensive undertakings”, said Lars Saquero Møller, Managing Director of Ingemann Data, that operates Climatica. He added “EMpact provides a framework to scale the outreach of innovative solutions, such as ours, to address these challenges. Their fresh approach and value proposition are needed to disrupt the traditional system.”
The design of the EMpact venture studio has been inspired by the pioneering work of CK Japheth, Founder of The Innovation Village in Uganda and a member of the EMpact Advisory Board, who said “We recognized that embracing models tailored to mature markets would not work for us, so we embarked on a journey of unbridled innovation, fueled by a relentless passion to make a difference. Every lesson we’ve gathered has led us to this vibrant collaboration with EMpact”.
The EMpact studio in Guatemala will ultimately serve the Latin American region. In parallel, the founders of EMpact are preparing for the launch of EMpact Africa from a studio in Côte d’Ivoire serving the Francophone West Africa region. At a later stage, the plan is to include additional frontier markets such as the ones in Central Asia, and to start interconnecting these markets, capitalizing on their organic similarities and complementarities.
Sami Lahoud, +1 914 393 5711, [email protected]
EMpact is a venture studio serving critical value chains in frontier markets by addressing chronic issues afflicting these markets and affecting our planet. EMpact drives change through the incubation of talent, then creating and incubating businesses that address the needs of key players in these value chains with focus on agriculture. The final step in this venture studio model is to extend pre-seed equity funding to the budding startups, handhold them through the initial phase of their growth journey, and then – over time – hand them over to later stage investors.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/empact-launches-its-venture-studio-in-central-america-heralding-a-new-approach-to-impact-investing-in-frontier-markets-301943818.html
- JUSTIN ROSE NAMED WINNER OF THE NICKLAUS-JACKLIN AWARD PRESENTED BY AON AT 44TH RYDER CUP
- Safra New York Corporation Completes The Acquisition Of Delta North Bankcorp.
- EMpact launches its venture studio in Central America, heralding a new approach to impact investing in frontier markets
- Bitcoin Price Climbs 3% on US Shutdown and Yields Gloom, But Bitcoin Minetrix Raises $200,000 and Is the Real Winner
- Webb Unveils Tangle Network Testnet, Pioneering the Future of Private, Decentralized Applications
- AMD Unveils Purpose-Built, FPGA-Based Accelerator for Ultra-Low Latency Electronic Trading
- AIIB, Türkiye Sign EUR150 Million Loan Agreement as Additional Funding for Istanbul Seismic Mitigation and Emergency Preparedness
- L’Oréal groupe OFFICIALLY OPENS NEW UK HEADQUARTERS IN WHITE CITY
- Digital Twin Market size worth USD 133.7 Billion, Globally, by 2030 at 38.1% CAGR: Verified Market Research®
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionise Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions
- BGC Group Updates its Outlook for the Third Quarter of 2023
- Halifax Agrees to Acquire the Worldwide Home Care Division of Sodexo
- 2023 World Design Cites Conference Opens in Shanghai
- Embracing common values of whole mankind: China’s commitment to brighter future
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
2023 Asian Green and Low-Carbon Development Roundtable successfully held
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Aon Joins International Emissions Trading Association as First Member with Risk Capital Capabilities
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Wearable Devices and IoT Revolutionize Healthcare Monitoring and Weight Management
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
MYEG PARTNERS CHINA’S BEITOU IT INNOVATION TO SHOWCASE DIGITAL IDENTITY CREDENTIALS SERVICE ON THE ZETRIX BLOCKCHAIN
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Tom Fitzpatrick Joins R.J. O’Brien as Managing Director, Global Markets Insights
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Stockings shift toward subscriptions this holiday season for UK shoppers, according to Recurly research
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
IM Cannabis Announces CFO Departure
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange