Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – August 24, 2022) – Investor.Events would like to invite the Investment Community to the launch of its Fall Investor Series being held at the Iconic Vancouver Club on Tuesday September 6th, Wednesday, October 5th and Monday, November 28th! Individual Investors, Institutional Investors, Advisors, and Analysts are invited to register now to attend the event.
To view an enhanced version of this graphic, please visit:
We’re excited to announce the following media partnerships for these monthly series, in attendance will be the following partners:
- Newsfile is Canada’s customer-first newswire and regulatory filing team that delivers service and support you won’t find anywhere else in the industry.
- The Canadian Securities Exchange is a rapidly growing stock exchange focused on working with entrepreneurs to access the public capital markets in Canada and internationally. The Exchange’s efficient operating model, advanced technology and low fee structure help companies of all sizes minimize their cost of capital and maximize access to liquidity.
- The CSE offers investors in Canada and abroad access to a multi-sector collection of growth companies through a liquid, reliable and highly regulated trading platform. The Exchange is dedicated to entrepreneurship and has established itself as a leading hub for discourse in the entrepreneurial community.
- BTV has been featuring public companies to a prolific investor audience for 24 years through a half-hour weekly investment show, BTV-Business Television. BTV broadcasts on TV across Canada and the US, and CEO Clips – the Largest Video Library of Public Companies in North America, brings investors information for their portfolio.
Blossom Social https://www.investblossom.ca/
- Canada’s Investor’s Social Network: Discover new stocks & insights from the portfolios and trades of top investors and friends, backed up by their brokerage accounts!
- MiningIR provides corporate mining and resource news, videos, and information company profiles on the global mining industry.
Venture Liquidity Providers Inc. https://vlpinc.net/
- Unmatched combination of Market Making experience and Industry Insight for publicly traded companies.
First Phase Capital https://www.firstphasecapital.com/
- First Phase Capital is a boutique digital growth partner for private and public companies looking to grow their investor database.
Vested Technology https://www.vested.ca/
- An Equity Crowdfunding platform that connects start-up businesses with investors across Canada. Vested provides a platform for private companies to raise funds and establish shareholder distribution by way of equity crowdfunding.
Fundamental Research https://www.researchfrc.com/
- FRC is one of the largest independent research firms in the world, with a clear focus on giving everyone access to institutional quality investment research.
INVESTORS – REGISTER NOW AT: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/investor-series-at-the-vancouver-club-tickets
House Rules at the Vancouver Club
The Vancouver Club’s House Rules have been established to ensure maximum enjoyment of the Club for all Members. Management asks Members and their Guests for a tasteful, well-presented, and on-brand approach to attire when visiting the Club. For a fruitful long-lasting relationship, we must note a few key House Rules for those that will be attending so we can comply with their terms and conditions of the Bylaws, House Rules, and Interim Rules.
Cell Phones & Electronic Devices
All cellphones & electronics must be silenced throughout the Club.
Read More: https://vancouverclub.ca/members/house-rules/#privacy
Cocktail: Business Casual. Please no blue jeans, attire with logos
Read More: https://vancouverclub.ca/members/house-rules/#dress
Investor.Events hosts in-person investor events & virtual investor presentations for Pre-Public & Publicly Listed Companies.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/134758