- TECH Conference Series: Spring Edition will be hosted virtually on 30 March and gathers a global audience
- TECH Meetup Baltics will be hosted in person on 11 May in Vilnius, Lithuania and aims to become a yearly gathering of the major Baltic tech industries
At Hipther Agency, we are excited to announce two great opportunities for European tech enthusiasts, tech company leaders and tech savvy individuals who are interested to attend/watch forward thinking discussions.
The first opportunity is going to be held online and you are invited to join the virtual TECH Conference Series: Spring Edition on 30 March.
The virtual conference agenda revolves around pan-European discussions such as Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Travel and many other trending topics.
Some of the leading minds of the above-mentioned industries will share their latest updates and views of the future. Among them, you can find:
- Shariq Hashmi – Founder at ZedXe Ecosystem
- James Simpson – Founder & Director at Coppercandle
- Konrad Gill – Founder and Creative Director of ViARsys
- Dr. Arthur Stadler – Attorney at Law & Partner at STADLER VÖLKEL
- Dr. Jonas Soluk – Postdoctoral Fellow – Department of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology at Stockholm School of Economics
- Rufus Lidman – Board Member at AIAR EdTech PTE Ltd
- David Stancel – CTO & CIO at Fumbi
- Felix Negoita Head of Artificial Intelligence at CryptoDATA Tech
- Dean Rakic – Chief Scientist at TAAL Distributed Technologies
- Martin Stoefler – Co-Founder & Compliance Expert at OSM Solutions
- …and many more
The event is free to attend, all you have to do is register here to receive the access details.
You can view the schedule here: https://hipther.com/events/techconference/
In the second part of the first semester, you are invited to join an in-person summit in the Baltic region where you can meet up with the local tech companies for a full day or discussions and networking.
The inaugural TECH Meetup Baltics will take place on 11 May at Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel, Vilnius (Lithuania).
TECH Meetup Baltics is designed to bring together innovation with compliance via several panel discussions that are always attended by the top leading and emerging company representatives.
Top fintech regulators, blockchain experts and AI development leaders are joining the speakers’ roster and will share some of the most exclusive updates about the Baltic region for the attending audience.
Among the already confirmed regulatory bodies, you can find Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority, Lithuanian Ministry of Finance, and the Latvian Financial and Capital Market Commission. Key advisers of central bank of the Republic of Lithuania are also going to share the latest predictions and developments, thus you should expect to meet high-level attendees and quality networking.
Among the already confirmed speakers’ you can find:
- Anna Pavlovska – CEO at Arlig Pay
- Mari-Liis Kukk – Head of the Innovation Department at the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority
- Viktorija Ratomskė – Group CMO at SME Finance
- Vilma Mačerauskienė – Director of the Financial Markets Policy Departament – Ministry of Finance Lithuania
- Jovita Gabnienė – Associate partner | Attorney at Law at WALLESS
- Rosvaldas Krušna – Advisor to the board member of the Bank of Lithuania
- Arnas Liauksminas – Associate at Ellex
- Liudas Kanapienis – Co-founder and CEO of Ondato
- Vilius Jastremskas – Chief Partnership Officer at Lympo
- Juozas Kaminskas – Business Operations & Country Manager at Simplex
- Simas Simanauskas – Partnerships Director at ConnectPay
Many more are going to announced in the coming weeks, but you are invited to visit the conference agenda for panel discussion and networking times on the following link: https://hipther.com/events/tmbaltics/program2022tmb/
The event is limited to in 100 in-person delegates and you can register here.
The organizers have also prepared special combo packages that also include accommodation at the official hotel.
While recycling and reusing certain materials at the conferences are important steps towards achieving sustainability, we are also sending a clear message about how conference organizers can directly impact the conservation of the planet’s ecosystem and biodiversity.
The events hosted by the #hipthers have always been applauded by the participants, and one of the strong points was the attention to the smallest details. Among the small details are the coffee breaks and complimentary buffet lunch.
While some might still argue, but meat-eating is one of the biggest environmental hazards facing our planet. We have switched to fully plant-based menus in 2020 and will continue this path with the return of the in-person conference. Our initiative has the full support of the venues in which the conferences are hosted and is considered to be a great idea by hotel managers who are already working on delicious plant-based meals for the delegates to enjoy in Prague, Vilnius, Berlin, Milan, and Budapest.
While possible travel restrictions might still occur in 2022, all the conference will also be available in the virtual format for industry professionals to be up to date with the content and starting 2022 can additionally be accessed in the hiptherverse.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Manager at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
[email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
[email protected], +40 731 394 220
Stockify goes fully Digital, offers Mutual Funds and Dematerialization of shares
In a strategic move to expand its offerings and provide a comprehensive suite of financial services, Stockify, a leading platform for Unlisted and pre-IPO shares in India, has announced plans to venture into the Mutual Fund space.
This development comes as part of Stockify’s mission to assist High-Net Individuals (HNIs) and Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) in accessing various investment opportunities in India via the pre-IPO route and maximizing their wealth. The company is also set to facilitate the Dematerialization of Shares. (Conversion of Physical Share to DEMAT account.)
Founded by Piyush Jhunjhunwala (CA, CPA) and Co-Founded by Rahul Khatuwala (CA) both seasoned finance professionals with decades of experience in global conglomerates.
Stockify has already carved a niche for itself in the Indian Financial landscape. The platform primarily focuses on providing access to Blue-Chip Stocks before their listing on the Indian Stock Market (via the Pre IPO Route) enabling early investors to potentially achieve significant returns. While expressing the company’s intent behind expanding its services, Jhunjhunwala said, “Mutual Funds are the backbone of the Indian Equity market, and we believe it is important that NRI and retail investors in India can greatly benefit from our new offering and this will help them in creating long-term wealth.”
The recent announcement of Stockify entering the Mutual Funds market follows the company’s successful acquisition of a Mutual Fund license in the first quarter of 2023. Alongside Mutual Funds, Stockify intends to offer an array of other financial products, like Start-up Funding, fixed investment products like Bonds and Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) and Insurance-Linked Investments, in the coming months. Notably, Stockify plans to make all its products and services 100% accessible online, aligning with the Digital India vision of our beloved Prime Minster Mr. Narendra Modi.
Currently, Stockify boasts 70 Unlisted/pre-IPO companies on its platform, with in-depth research conducted on all of them as stated by Jhunjhunwala. It offers a simple online process where transactions can be completed online, and shares get transferred to the clients DEMAT account on the same day.
Stockify’s global presence was recently showcased at the Dubai Fintech Summit (DFS). The two-day event brought together over 5,000 C-suite leaders, 1,000-plus investors, and 150 speakers from around the world. Stockify was selected as one of the proud exhibitors at the summit, solidifying its position as one of the world’s largest providers of pre-IPO and Unlisted Stocks in India.
With its ambitious expansion plans and commitment to innovation, Stockify is set to continue revolutionizing the way investors access and engage with financial opportunities in India and beyond.
VerifyVASP Wins Hong Kong’s IFTA Fintech and Innovation Awards 2022/23: Regulatory Technology Award
VerifyVASP was awarded the Institute of Financial Technologists of Asia (IFTA) Fintech and Innovation Awards 2022/23 for Regulatory Technology. The awards exhibit the extraordinary achievements made by companies and individuals in the finance and technology industries.
The IFTA Awards, themed “Game Changers: The Rise of Next Gen Fintech”, celebrates ground-breaking ideas and technologies that are shaping the future of finance. The distinguished Guest of Honour presenting the IFTA awards was the Under Secretary for Financial Services and the Treasury for Financial Services in the Hong Kong SAR, Mr. Joseph Ho-Lim Chan.
VerifyVASP has established itself as a comprehensive Travel Rule solution provider catering to Virtual Assets Service Providers (VASPs) worldwide. Its commitment to facilitating full compliance with Travel Rule regulations across multiple jurisdictions has earned it this prestigious recognition.
This accolade comes at an opportune time, as VerifyVASP supports the Hong Kong Virtual Asset Trading Platforms (VATPs) in adhering to the regulatory framework set forth by the Hong Kong Securities & Futures Commission, which came into effect on 1 June 2023. VATPs are granted a grace period till 1 January 2024 to ensure compliance with Travel Rule requirements.
The IFTA Fintech and Innovation Award underscores VerifyVASP’s capabilities, including:
- Facilitation of counterparty due diligence: VerifyVASP assists VASPs in counterparty due diligence before the first transaction, to stringent standards akin to that observed in correspondent banking. This is achieved through VerifyVASP’s own rigorous due diligence process, encompassing over 100 VASPs.
- Immediate and secure transmission: Leveraging a scalable architecture, VerifyVASP ensures immediate and secure transmission of required information, alongside verification of such information. To date, the platform has processed over 5 million transfers.
- Adherence to international data protection laws: VerifyVASP complies with international data protection law thanks to its decentralised, end to end encrypted architecture. This dedication to data security and privacy sets it apart in the industry.
- Asset agnostic: VerifyVASP’s capabilities extend to accommodating any type of virtual asset, having processed over 400 cryptocurrency variants on its platform.
- Integration of third-party screening solutions: VerifyVASP seamlessly integrates third-party solutions, allowing for efficient screening of originators or beneficiaries before blockchain transactions.
SOURCE VerifyVASP Pte Ltd
Nagad’s Digital Bank on cards, Sadaf to lead the side
Nagad, Bangladesh’s leading Mobile Financial Service (MFS) provider, is gearing up to establish the much-anticipated digital bank, as it is going to secure a licence from the Bangladesh Bank within a couple of months.
Sadaf Roksana, a co-founder and executive director of Nagad Ltd., has been entrusted with the responsibility of leading her company’s transformative venture that will bring greater convenience to the lives of millions of Bangladeshis, reducing their reliance on traditional brick-and-mortar banks.
The MFS provider earlier applied to secure a digital bank licence following the central bank’s call for applications through its website. The Bangladesh Bank also formulated necessary guidelines to widen and accelerate financial inclusion, which will also create jobs for young IT workers.
The world’s fastest mobile money carrier is going to venture into the digital banking era at a time when the financial landscape across the globe is fast evolving towards digitalisation, driven by technological advancements and changing consumer preferences.
Taking on the new assignment, Sadaf, a seasoned financial executive with a remarkable track record in the fintech industry, is poised to steer Nagad’s digital bank towards success. Once Nagad gets the digital bank licence, it will provide its consumers with innovative and convenient banking solutions.
“We are very excited that we are going to introduce digital banking services to the people of Bangladesh within a couple of months,” Sadaf said, adding, “This endeavour aligns perfectly with our vision of enhancing financial inclusion and ensuring easy access to all financial services also at affordable prices.”
Nagad is already well-equipped to launch a digital bank. It will start serving customers soon after getting the licence, Sadaf assured.
Under its digital banking platform, Nagad will introduce many new services, such as single-digit and collateral-free loans for small informal businesses and farmers who now are to take loans from moneylenders even at 40% interest rate per day, she pointed out.
“Thus, we will encourage them to come under financial inclusion, thus putting their money into the formal channel,” she expressed her optimism.
To assess one’s creditworthiness, Nagad has created an AI-based credit rating system that will analyse all transactions-related data available on public domains using one’s NID and mobile number, Sadaf Roksana added.
As Nagad goes ahead with its plans, all eyes will be on Sadaf Roksana and her team as they will embark on this exciting journey towards a more digitised and inclusive financial future for the country.
SOURCE Nagad Limited
- JUSTIN ROSE NAMED WINNER OF THE NICKLAUS-JACKLIN AWARD PRESENTED BY AON AT 44TH RYDER CUP
- Safra New York Corporation Completes The Acquisition Of Delta North Bankcorp.
- EMpact launches its venture studio in Central America, heralding a new approach to impact investing in frontier markets
- Bitcoin Price Climbs 3% on US Shutdown and Yields Gloom, But Bitcoin Minetrix Raises $200,000 and Is the Real Winner
- Webb Unveils Tangle Network Testnet, Pioneering the Future of Private, Decentralized Applications
- AMD Unveils Purpose-Built, FPGA-Based Accelerator for Ultra-Low Latency Electronic Trading
- AIIB, Türkiye Sign EUR150 Million Loan Agreement as Additional Funding for Istanbul Seismic Mitigation and Emergency Preparedness
- L’Oréal groupe OFFICIALLY OPENS NEW UK HEADQUARTERS IN WHITE CITY
- Digital Twin Market size worth USD 133.7 Billion, Globally, by 2030 at 38.1% CAGR: Verified Market Research®
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionise Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions
- Swoop and Sage Unveil Global Partnership to Revolutionize Business Funding and Cost-Savings Solutions
- BGC Group Updates its Outlook for the Third Quarter of 2023
- Halifax Agrees to Acquire the Worldwide Home Care Division of Sodexo
- 2023 World Design Cites Conference Opens in Shanghai
- Embracing common values of whole mankind: China’s commitment to brighter future
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
2023 Asian Green and Low-Carbon Development Roundtable successfully held
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Aon Joins International Emissions Trading Association as First Member with Risk Capital Capabilities
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Wearable Devices and IoT Revolutionize Healthcare Monitoring and Weight Management
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
MYEG PARTNERS CHINA’S BEITOU IT INNOVATION TO SHOWCASE DIGITAL IDENTITY CREDENTIALS SERVICE ON THE ZETRIX BLOCKCHAIN
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Tom Fitzpatrick Joins R.J. O’Brien as Managing Director, Global Markets Insights
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
Stockings shift toward subscriptions this holiday season for UK shoppers, according to Recurly research
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
IM Cannabis Announces CFO Departure
Fintech PR2 weeks ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange