Google Next 19 — AOPEN®, a global technology company that specializes in smart products and services for cloud-based applications, is showcasing the AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2 at Google Cloud Next ’19. With its i3 CPU option, the world’s first 4K Chrome OS media player supports faster memory, provides stunning graphics on two 4K screens and, is designed to support AIoT applications in smart retail.
The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2 is expected to attract a growing number of retailers looking for smart kiosk solutions that power biometric functionality in facial recognition, eye tracking, and gazing. With valuable demographic data and analytics, retailers can transform their business with valuable insights that increase profitability. A distinctive feature of the i3 processor is its Hyper-Threading technology, which doubles the number of threads that the CPU can run at once, and subsequently delivers faster operating frequency.
“Powering Smart Retail has never been easier, more efficient, or more profitable,” said Aaron Pompey, General Manager, AOPEN America. “With next-gen technology solutions powered by the AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2, enterprise brands can deliver the most elegant, personalized, and satisfying guest experiences.”
The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2 offers 24/7 performance in the most challenging environments. Its features include:
- Powering two 4K displays at 30 fps and one 4K display at 60 fps via HDMI 2.0.
- Slim, ruggedized and fanless design that is water and dust-resistant
- Three USB 3.1, two USB 2.0, an RJ50 serial connector, and HDMI 1.4b and 2.0.
- Remote power switch enables the device to be powered remotely
- Available 7th generation Intel® Core processor i3 and Celeron processor
- Chrome Enterprise license offering for ease of operation and management.
The AOPEN Chromebox Commercial 2 is showcasing now in San Francisco from April 9th– 11th at Google Cloud Next 2019 Booth # S1369.